Gun and Game Forum banner

H&K Roll Call

14K views 29 replies 24 participants last post by  K75RT 
#1 ·
If you're a H&K owner, sound off!

#5 ·
My H.K. 770 with 3&10 rd mags and HK05 mount. Have owned since new and driven only on sundays.

That's a beautiful rifle. At a shop in town they've got a H&K SL7 that looks like it was stored outside half it's life, for 1200 bucks! It's still beautiful and I'd love to have it, but for that amount someone else will have to give the old girl a caring home.

#6 ·
That's a beautiful rifle. At a shop in town they've got a H&K SL7 that looks like it was stored outside half it's life, for 1200 bucks! It's still beautiful and I'd love to have it, but for that amount someone else will have to give the old girl a caring home.

I can't remember what year she is. But when purchased new she was only $425.00. Because you they are no longer imported to U.S. parts are hard to come by. That was crack about only being driven on sunday. Truly a shame about SL7. (Such as life!!!) Thanks for your thoughts on 770.

luck

#10 ·
Have a H&K USP 45 compact. Picked it up used FTF and I love it. Second nicest shooting handgun of mine. The nicest is my BuckMark but that is not a self defense handgun. My H&K shoots very nice groups and just feels great in the hand. Also have a Glock 23 and the trigger drives me crazy and plan on changing out the connector soon. I am now a H&K fan and loving it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.