Gun and Game Forum banner

h&k shotgun?

4K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  TACAV 
#1 ·
does h&k make shotguns?thanks.

#5 ·
They used to but I think Franchi has a collaboration with HK in their shotgun designs.
I think HK and Franchi had some small relationship back in the 80s and 90s but it was small and it didnt workout well.

HK used to import and distribute shotguns made by Benelli and Fabarm. HK did not own these companies. Benelli about ten years ago I think decided to ditch HK and go on their own in the US.

HK continued to distribute and do service work on Fabarm but a few years ago they also stopped importing them but they continued to do service and warranty work on the guns with their import stamps on them. I'm not sure but I think they have now since stopped servicing them as well.

Fabarm is another Italian gun maker popular in Europe more so than the US. They do mostly hunting and trap shotguns. They did make a tactical shotgun but HK didn't like it. People say tat Fabarm went to Sig Sauer for a while but I have no idea.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.