Gun and Game Forum banner

H&K USP Magazine Well

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  sunwheel29 
#1 ·
Please forgive me if I am asking a Google-able question here as I have already searched the internet high and low for the answer to this question. Is there an alternative product that essentially does what H&K's jet funnel mag well kit does? I like the jet funnel option for the USP, but do not like not having the option to augment my existing 10rd/13rd magazines I currently own to work with an installed jet funnel kit. From what I understand, if you jet funnel your USP, your 10rd or 13 rd factory mags are virtually useless. You would then have to purchase the clear, 16 rd (in my case I have the USP .40 Tactical) mags that are quite pricey in order to use the newly installed kit. If there is an alternative product out there that might be a little more affordable that anyone knows about, feel free to pass on the information :) Thanks in advance gentlemen and ladies.

#2 ·
You are correct - and there is no alternative. If there were an alternative you would not want to use it in an over-engineered HK!

I think the jet-funnel is kinda personal preference. I can see where it is helpful having the over-sized mag well for competition, and it does add a few rounds to a magazine. But in reality, it's not that useful.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.