Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone here know where i can find a magazine for a 360 ultra. I tried numrich and many others to no avail. I am wondering if any other .243 mag out there will fit with alittle modification or if anybody has tried this. The folks at H&R did not even know that they made this rifle. Not a surprise.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Go over to Graybeard Outdoors forum sign up so you can post. post in the want to buy section of the H&R Forum. Lots of H&R folks there .
Good luck
George

·
Registered
8,553 Posts
anyone here know where i can find a magazine for a 360 ultra. I tried numrich and many others to no avail. I am wondering if any other .243 mag out there will fit with alittle modification or if anybody has tried this. The folks at H&R did not even know that they made this rifle. Not a surprise.
Try cdnninvestments.com

and

CD's Clips and Accessories, Portage, MO
573-391-0160 or 0162

Both are great sources for magazines...You should be able to use .308 magazines aa well...hope you find'em.

·
Registered
486 Posts
360 Ultra

This may be the reason I haven't heard from them regarding the question I sent them asking to identify a rifle I saw recently.
olcop

1 - 5 of 5 Posts