close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Handsy Senator to Resign on December 7th

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by Cyrano, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Franken's teflon suit turned out to be a cheap Hongkong knockoff. Didn't work.

PAPA G likes this.
  2. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

It's all over this morning, although one source had that Franken "Might consider resigning". The others all pretty much say it's a done deal. And these were sources on a Libtard Yahoo page, so I'm thinking its a pretty much done deal. I hated that little four eyed weasel. I didn't even like him on SNL. I thought he was pitiful, not funny.

PAPA G likes this.

3. Rocky7

Rocky7 G&G Evangelist

Alberta
    Pearl Harbour day. Hmmmm.

4. Coach

Coach G&G Evangelist

NYS
    He can always go back to writing fart jokes for Lorne Michaels.

PAPA G likes this.
  5. Coach

Coach G&G Evangelist

NYS
    And.......going, going, GONE!!

6. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    Here is a report from NBC News on Franken's resigning. It seems part of the reason the Jackass Partei leaders want him to quit is so they can attack Roy Moore from what passes for the moral high ground in Congressional politics.

They couldn't just let Franken quit with whatever dignity he could muster. They HAD to make an issue of it. That is what Dumocrats do.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...gn-amid-sexual-misconduct-allegations-n825576

Junction15, SKS NOOB and Big Dog like this.
  7. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

Like I said in a previous post.
    His Senate seat will be secured by another Democrat.
    Minnesota’s lieutenant governor Tina Smith is likely to replace him, until the 2020 election.

Junction15 likes this.
  8. Big Dog

But, the difference is, they don't have hard evidence against Moore, from what I have read. Franken, on the other hand, had some of his sexual predation photographed.

Junction15, SKS NOOB and grizcty like this.
  9. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

The pictures everyone will remember him by. weird.gif

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Junction15 likes this.
  10. Rambo

Rambo G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

America
    Won’t be a stretch, what with the Groper-in-Chief occupying the White House, Roy Moore being endorsed by the Groper-in-Chief and the enablers in the Republican Party kowtowing to the Groper-in-Chief.
    Birds of a feather, grope together.

11. SKS NOOB

SKS NOOB G&G Evangelist

"Groper in cheif"........well at least Trump knows how to do it right.

12. runfiverun

runfiverun G&G Evangelist

actually it was the fingernail scratches on Franken's desk that gave him away.

13. my1871colt45

my1871colt45 G&G Evangelist

Oklahoma
    You can bet he is not totally gone. They have offered him something, somewhere, so he would play the party game and make them look good. Once again the Dems are playing games and politicizing something to advance themselves in the public eye and give the party traction in attacking republicans. Its all a game and the democrats are experts at it. While the republicans are docile, cowardly, politically incompetent, nitwits.

Junction15 likes this.
  14. DWFan

DWFan Handgunner

Obviously Officer Griner didn't find it as objectionable as you and the media wish to portray it. A kiss on the cheek is quite different than a kiss on the lips; at least in my world.
    I have no doubt that if there was someone (male, female, transgender) than had actually been molested by Trump, the media and the Democrats would have found them by now.
    As far as the "higher moral ground", I'll believe that when they actually go after Bill Clinton....and I'm not talking about what happened 20 years ago but currently at that sex den he calls the Presidential Library.
    Oh, and Al Franken? His latest statement says he's planning on sticking around for a while. He used the phrase "in the next few weeks" when asked about his resignation.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017 at 7:08 AM
  15. Stickman

Stickman Less well known member Forum Contributor

Yakima
    He hasn't really resigned yet, "in the coming weeks" is rather open ended! As others have said, wait until Roy Moore is elected, expect Franken to rescind his resignation using Republican hypocrisy as his excuse.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017 at 7:35 AM
    john_r and Rambo like this.
  16. Rambo

Rambo G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

America
    One of trump’s accuser has a lawsuit moving through the courts, being stymied by trump’s lawyers saying trump is above the reach of the legal system. That, and trump’s own words.

17. DWFan

DWFan Handgunner

Are you referring to the lawsuit that was dismissed in California for lack of evidence and then refiled in New York and then later amended from sexual harassment/rape to defamation (because by denying her accusations, Trump basically called her a liar and that "defamed" her character)?

18. john_r

john_r G&G Evangelist

Jax, Fla
    Is Hillary house-hunting in Minnesota?

19. Big Dog

Hmmm........ an idea has bubbled up. Tell Shrillary that Franken has juicy dirt on her and her daughter, that will kill their chances of getting Chelsea elected.
    He'll be Arkancided within the week! ;)

austinjoe13 likes this.