close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hank, ya heard anything from Dewman?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Gyrene, Mar 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gyrene

Gyrene G&G Newbie

CA
    Hank - Do ya suppose that Dewman has maybe been planning a 'round the world shot'? That coulda been takin all his time, and why he hasn't been talking to anybody hereabouts.

Maybe he has been not talking cause he's afraid he would be so excited about it he might spill the beans before he tries. I mean if those 2 people from the California desert could fly a plane around all the way without stoppin', I'm sure that Dewman has all the skills necessary to send a shot all the way around.

I dunno, when the wind is right (wrong) I can still smell burning dog hair around here, ever since his spectacular coyote shot with that missile launcher!! I DUNNO! Was that a Stinger? I forget.

2. Robert

Robert Member

Or What? You Will Ban us?

Are you saying we cannot ask about Dewman on here? Jesse led us to beleive that the last big Fiasco was all a mistake. I am starting to beleive we were all right about you. If youre gonna start your crap again Chris, you can stick this site were the sun dont shine.

3. Shaun

Shaun Retired Moderator

Robert the site is very good compared to what we had and I like the new format extremely well compared to the old system its easier to see if someone responded to my requests or comments than the old system. Chris and Jesse have been doing a great job with what they have.

4. Robert

Robert Member

Thanks for your input Shaun. But I think you missed the point.

5. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

This thread is welcome in the Gun Room which is an "off topic" forum. Nobody is going to be banned unless they blatently break the rules. Obviously nobody has done that . A member has to go a long way to bring me to that decision. This is a "kick back and relax" forum. We don't need to get all bent out of shape, this was a case of misunderstanding... let's move on and have fun.

Jesse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.