Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Snakes and Saints and Flowers and Chocolates?? :flowers1:

Dale

OPPS!! Well my memory is shot! ( also 2 hrs. sleep ), i just realized i mixed Saint Patricks day
with Saint Valentines day...well never was very good about which saint did what

·
Registered
15,334 Posts
I got my wife a food chopper for V-Day. It was a display model and $12.00 ($29.99 originally), since hers has some stripped gears.

I might even see her tonight. Yesterday she got home at 6:45 and I went to bed at 6:50.
I might clean the 2 bird cages and sweep the entire house for her today. She would like that better than candy or flowers.

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
Meh.
Never trust your love life to a diaper-wearing midget who throws sticks at you...

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Made some Shumai, you know those steamed pork and mushroom dumplings. First time making them and we were both pretty impressed. We don't do roses but she did get me some chocolates and we also made some red velvet cupcakes to distribute to friends and family. Tonight we'll just couch potato it up with some leftovers and that new James Bond movie (I keep telling her that Daniel Craig and I are near identical twins but she doesn't agree).

Always let your loved ones know how much they mean to you, every day of the year :D

·
Premium Member
24,586 Posts
If I had the chance I'd shampoo your hair tonight and fix you breakfast tomorrow.

;-)

·
God, Guns, Glory
34,759 Posts
This dummy, forgot today was Valentin's Day!:34:

·
God, Guns, Glory
34,759 Posts
It's actually the other 364 days of the year.
Today is kind of "Single's Awareness Day". ;)
I think you're good to go...
Maybe, you could remind Marie of this for me!! :puppy_dog_eyes:
LOL

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Well at least I'm the only one to mix Saint Patricks day(snakes) with Saint Valentines day(NO snakes!) :crazy:!!

Really losin' it here Gals :34:!!

frenchy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts