Hardcore Hungarian project.

Discussion in 'AK47' started by PSLMAN, Aug 28, 2010.

1. PSLMAN

PSLMAN G&G Evangelist

So I was dumb/stubborn/insert your favorite insulting adjective here, enough to purchase a Hungarian SA 2000M ban configured AK47. It's actually a very nicely built rifle but was intended to appease those who scream liberal, gun hating propaganda at the tops of their lungs.

I am going to convert this neutered little rifle to full warrior status partly because I feel it's worthy of such attention and partly because of a flawed mental capacity that I seem to have been born with.

Once the project is finished I will have an awesome full throttle battle rifle with gypsy heritage and of course the necessary US made parts. When I look at this rifle these days I no longer see it as it actually is but rather I see the image of what it shall be. I look forward to restoring the rifle's dignity into something that makes whiny girlie-men soil themselves.

This undertaking will not be cheap and my wallet will not escape unscathed. Yes, I could buy something else and not have to do all this work but what would be the fun in that?

I will post before and after pics here so you, my AK brethren, can share in this glorious feat.

2. PSLMAN

PSLMAN G&G Evangelist

BTW guys, don't drink and start threads!

3. you should be banned for saying such blasphemy.....The rule should be if you drink, you MUST start a thread

4. PSLMAN

PSLMAN G&G Evangelist

Been there, done that. Would you like to see my collection of T-shirts?

5. ChaZam

ChaZam G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

We luv t-shirts also.

6. Martin Rage

Martin Rage G&G Enthusiast

Well where are the before pics?

7. PSLMAN

PSLMAN G&G Evangelist

Ask and you shall receive.

Attached Files:

8. BarryHalls

BarryHalls G&G Evangelist

No, no, the rule is "Friends don't let friends drink and post pics!"
    :moon:

9. Paul T

Paul T G&G Newbie

Is that an air soft?

10. franchi

franchi Guest

^thats a cruel insult... i like what your doing here, the rifle should be restored to its prior glory.

11. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

Will be looking for pics as you go along.

12. PSLMAN

PSLMAN G&G Evangelist

In this configuration it might as well be.

13. PSLMAN

PSLMAN G&G Evangelist

I'm turning this over to the professionals, the mag well needs to be opened up and the mag latch reconfigured. I'll let them do the hard, important stuff while I refinish the wood I have for it.

14. Sprout47

Sprout47 G&G Enthusiast

I am disappointed by this thread... When I heard Hardcore and Hungarian I was expecting something a little more... 'racy' :O

15. PSLMAN

PSLMAN G&G Evangelist

I could have Paul T PM you a pic of him wearing a thong if that makes you feel better.

16. Sprout47

Sprout47 G&G Enthusiast

ewwww :(

17. when you get done, i know a couple "whiny girlie-men" we can try it on, to see if they really soil themselves.

18. PSLMAN

PSLMAN G&G Evangelist

All in the name of scientific research of course.

19. oh, of course and it'll have to be posted on youtube in the name of science as well.

20. Mandy

Mandy FREE CITIZEN Forum Contributor

Does it has trigger slap?

aside from the mag, what else you plan on modfying?