Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I try to keep up with what Henry is putting out and have seen some new products. In their Big Boy Steel lineup I see they now offer both carbines and rifles and have added .327 Fed Mag and .41 Mag to the calibers offered.
They are also adding single shot rifles and shotguns (.410) to their lineup also. In case anybody is interested here is the link to their product lineup.

·
Premium Member
24,835 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,410 Posts
I'd love one in 357 !!!!

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
I try to keep up with what Henry is putting out and have seen some new products. In their Big Boy Steel lineup I see they now offer both carbines and rifles and have added .327 Fed Mag and .41 Mag to the calibers offered.
They are also adding single shot rifles and shotguns (.410) to their lineup also. In case anybody is interested here is the link to their product lineup.
Very interesting. I had noticed the .327 was new for this year but I didn't pay much attention to it since my .32 is S&W Long. I did a bit of research and the performance out of a carbine is said to be comparable to .30 Carbine or the old .32-20. One reviewer has called it about ideal for javelina and coyotes. All of the .32 family of revolver cartridges have the same case dimensions, excepting length. I wonder how well a lever-gun would feed the shortest of them. The .327 is essentially double the length of the .32 S&W (1.20 compared to 0.61).

·
Registered
20,081 Posts
They've had these in our catalogs to buy since soon after SHOT show this year, but we haven't seen any of them available to order yet. Originally we were told that some of the larger distributors out west got first dibs, but we have several people looking for the shotguns and the .327.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts