Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I was just curious if anyone has ordered some of those waffle pattern AK mags from K-Var. Are the mags any good? Is K-Var pretty deceant to order from?
Thanks.

Steve G in NE

·
Registered
13 Posts
Funny you should ask. I just placed an order from them today for the waffle pattern Bulgarian mags. I ordered 1 of the 30 round mag's. and a 10 round mag. made the same way. According to the person who took my call, they are the same mag's. that come with the Arsenal brand AK's. If that's true, they must be of very high quality. I just purchased an Arsenal AK and I'm very impressed with every thing about it. I noticed that K-Vars address is the same as Arsenal's U.S. address. The guy who took care of me was very helpful and very courteous. The 30 round mag. was $9.99, the 10 round was $14.99. The shippijng was $8.00. I'll post another message after I receive them.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have four of the bulgarian waffle mags in 7.62 and one in 5.56. I highly recommend them. K-var's price on the 7.62 30 rounders is unbeatable. Regards.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the fast replies. I guess I have a mission during lunch tomorrow. Ordering some waffle AK mags from K-Var!

Steve G In NE

·
Registered
18,982 Posts
I have never had any problems with K-var,i always got what I wanted and in a timley manner.
:nod: :nod: :nod: :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:assult:

That is me blasting away with my new K-Var mags that came yesterday. You guys were right, they were fast! The mags fit great in my SAR1.

Steve G in NE

1 - 6 of 6 Posts