Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here had a chance to look at and hold, or better yet fire Remington's R-15?
I have yet to buy an AR platform, but this one is on my short list.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
pball....i have not but i would asbolutly love to, same way as you on the short list....sorry to bother u im new on here and am wondering why the thread i tried to post isnt showing up?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to G&G sell33! Not sure why your thread didn't show, but wait and I'm sure someone can tell you why.

As for as the 5-15 making my short list is because of price.
I'm also looking at some other rifles and other claibers. Also operation (piston vs. gas tube). But right now I want to keep this thread simple and look at the R-15.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yeah my cousin has one - he's a police officer. Unfortunately Hawaii only allows semi-auto, but it still is a nice looking gun. From what I can tell, bushmaster 15's are pretty good.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i was looking at them on the web sit and they are sold with a 10 round clip so does that mean there legal in california?i want to get an ar-15 but i dont like the way you load them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
pball....i have not but i would asbolutly love to, same way as you on the short list....sorry to bother u im new on here and am wondering why the thread i tried to post isnt showing up?
Show up--Coulb be youe spacing on tag bar---read the directions beside the tag bar--just a thought, happened to me--

1 - 8 of 8 Posts