Have new SR9

Discussion in 'Ruger' started by sambo-sr9, Sep 8, 2010.

1. sambo-sr9

sambo-sr9 Guest

Does anyone have any comments on the SR9....just had mine about 2 months and love it...has anyone had any problems with it or any certain type of ammo???

2. dsschuler

dsschuler G&G Addict

About 9000 rounds through mine, it eats everything I feed it. It is the most reliable gun I own. Fits my hand better than anything else I have shot.

3. Pumpkinheaver

Pumpkinheaver G&G Evangelist

I have shot my buddies more than he has. Solid pistol and feel so much better in the hand than their previous 9mms.

4. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

Both the SR9 and the SR9C fit my hands really well.

5. A-10

A-10 G&G Addict

I just fired an SR9 for the first time. It is incredible! It handles great, fits my hands and shoots very well.

6. toolman

toolman Resident Sasquatch Forum Contributor

How's the trigger on them?

7. BunnyWabbit

BunnyWabbit G&G Evangelist

That is my next gun, the SR9c. The dealer told me $399 + tax and he'd throw in a box of ammo.

8. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

Thats a good price Bunny !!

9. stickhauler

stickhauler G&G Newbie

Toolman, current production SR-9's have the improved trigger they developed for the SR-9 C. I haven't shot either their old stock or new stock SR-9's, but I have a SR-9 C and the trigger pull on it is slick as all get out, I love the thing. It replaced both my XD and Glock as a carry gun based on the trigger pull itself.

10. nta914

nta914 G&G Newbie

Just put a deposit on my SR9c! Dealer price was only $385 - cant wait to pick it up! I'm a new user on this forum by the way! :)

11. TommyGun69

TommyGun69 G&G Newbie

I like them and I am considering getting the SR 40 !
    Ruger's Polymer frame guns feel more like a steel frame gun, especially the SR series and P 345.