Having A Bad Day?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Oxford, Aug 2, 2002.

1. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

So you think you have problems? Read a few of these true experiences!

The average cost for rehabilitating a seal after the Exxon Valdez oil spill in Alaska was $80,000. At a special ceremony, two of the most expensively saved animals were released back into the wild amid cheers and applause from onlookers. A minute later, in full view, a killer whale ate them both.

Feeling better yet? Still not there yet?

A woman came home to find her husband in the kitchen, shaking frantically with what looked like a wire running from his waist towards the electric kettle. Intending to jolt him away from the deadly current she whacked him with a handy plank of wood by the back door, breaking his arm in two places. Until that moment he had been happily listening to his Walkman.

Maybe this will do it!

Two animal rights protesters were protesting at the cruelty of sending pigs to the slaughter-house in Bonn, Germany. Suddenly, the pigs, all two thousand of them, escaped through a broken fence and stampeded, trampling the two hapless protesters to death.

If after this one you don't feel better then I give up!

An Iraqi terrorist, Khay Rahnajet, didn't pay enough postage on a letter bomb. It came back with "Return to Sender" stamped on it. Forgetting it was the bomb; he opened it and was blown to bits.

Your day's not so bad, is it?

Have a nice day ! ! !:D

2. Eric

Eric Guest

Most excellent! I'm now going to be a thief, I'm "Borrowing" this one. LOL!