Having problems shooting compact USP

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Cyclops, Oct 22, 2002.

1. Cyclops

Cyclops Guest

Went shooting recently and realized I'm no where near as accurate with my USPc 9 as I am w/ my fullsize USP's. :target: What's up w/ that? DO I just need more trigger time or am I some freak?

2. hipowr

hipowr Guest

Consensus would say that due to the shorter sight radius, a compact would be somewhat more difficult to shoot. My opinion of reality, is that it merely shows weaknesses in your shooting technique faster. More trigger time could help. It could be your compact like different ammo then your fullsize. Keep working with it. It should be one heck of an accurate little gun.

later,
    AJ

3. Rock

Rock Guest

freaked out at first, thought Cyclops was a answering his own question...DOH!!!!

You just need more practice you will get...

4. Cyclops

Cyclops Guest

Thanks for the replies! Now, it's not like I'm hitting the target w/ the fullsize & missing the barn w/ my compact. I have competed in IDPA w/ both and actually did better w/ the compact. On paper, slow fire tho, my groups are smaller w/ the fullsize.
    I guess that will just translate to more trigger time...(I hate that! Finding another excuse to go shooting!)