Hci

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by SPOCAHP ANAR, May 9, 2002.

1. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

Has anyone checked out the HCI site lately? This DOJ thing Ashcroft did is really chaffing their hide. With remark's like "Ashcroft's own extremist views" they are really peeved.

They make it sound like he walked onto the streets and started handing out guns to everyone with a criminal record.

2. maybe they'll get so steamed they'll all have a massive stroke and we'll have some peace for awhile.:D
    -Jesse

3. colt45

colt45 Guest

WE COULD ONLY BE SO LUCKY!

4. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

Dan Rather was rather one sided last night. He said this would lead to no more back ground checks?!?! HOW? What an A**!

Ashcroft said we have the right under special circumstances, which would mean if you are a felon - no gun! DUH!!
    Doesn't change a thing except the gov'ts view of the 2nd. But hopefully it will help rid or prevent some of the BS gun laws in the books.

It is fun to see them all scared and running around like chickens with thier heads cut off!!

5. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

Lip service

Nothing will happen until the Supreme court actually interprets the 2nd amendment for what it really means and strikes down the gun laws that violate it.

That Foid card in Chicago how in the Hell is that legal?

6. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

No I haven't checked HCI but I have heard some of these things and it's the lib's whining I am suprised Hillary isn't crying about it like she usually does.