Headspacing gauges, where to buy?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by shaddownone, Aug 3, 2002.

  1. shaddownone

    shaddownone Guest

    Looking for a set of headspacing gauges. I am looking for the military type with the cut outs so the bolts don't have to be dis-assembled. But If I can't find reasonably priced, I'm going with the CMP's.

    Any hints on the military style at a competative price.

    Just dreaming but does anyoone make a kind that is convertable for the 308 and 3006?
  2. go to Brownells or Midway USA