Hear of the Iraq "Incident"?

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by Rave, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Apparently there was an argument at an Iraq instalation yesterday and an Iraq soldier killed two American troops and wounded eleven others.
    I have no more details.:boggled:

2. shop tom

shop tom G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I'll bet if the Koran burning in Florida happens, we'll see a lot more of that.

tom

3. Well,

it is terrible yet what can one expect from eight years of no real policy in the region?

Now that we have managed to play up our withdrawal (sort of) from combat thus leaving the Iraq population ripe for sectarian violence Iraq has an angry population under stress.

Few events in American history will equal the failures in the middle east.

4. medalguy

medalguy G&G Enthusiast

Our fearless leader pulled out all the combat brigades. Oops, he left 50,000 combat trained troops there but renamed them "Advise and Assist Brigades", so they're not really combat brigades, are they?

5. killsnapz

killsnapz G&G Evangelist

I think anyone seeking to be elected President should be required to have at least a masters degree in U.S. History before being allowed to run. How can the leaders of this country make the same dumb *** mistakes that were made less than 50 years ago. Is it just me or are we living Vietnam all over again? Bush 1 promised when we went into save Kuwait that ?this will NOT be another Vietnam" Not surprising coming from a man that has actually been in combat and had people trying to kill him personally. Bush II made no such promises and he managed to kick off another Vietnam type of never ending can't win war. Maybe if he had actual served his country instead of hiding in the Guard he might have had a clue as to what kind of mess he was starting when he sent our troop into Iraq blindly with no verification of the reasons why. He would have got my vote for being real high up on the list worst President ever if he was not followed up by the complete incompetence of Obama. Bush must love Obama because he is so bad he has mad us forget what a horrible President Bush was! Mission accomplished my a$$! More like world chaos created.

Michael

Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
  6. Hi Killsnapz

I am so totally in agreement.
    You are so right about Bush2. Under Bush2 we blundered our way into invading two soverign nations with no real plan for nation building and no way out other than failure.
    Future generations of historians will wonder what happened to the U.S. after 1945.