close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Heir Klinton

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Dale, May 1, 2002.

1. Slimey Bill was the guest speaker at a Democartic fund raiser here in Phoenix last night. From the news reports he really slammed the Republicans. That's no surprise.

What IS surprising is that guests paid $500-$5000 a plate for the opportunity to listen to this lying, "it wasn't sex" idiot.

Every now and then I get an eye opener as to why I hate the Democratic party and their hypocritical views.

To me it would be like the Catholics supporting all those child abusers for the sake of saying, "I'm Catholic...I have to." Yeah right.

2. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

5000$ a plate

5000$ a plate huh. I thought that only us republicans were rich.

Who were the donors? The Chinese Mafia?

3. Yeah i was subjected to that on my drive home, all the radio stations carried it live, 620, 550, ect....
    Man i really hate that scumbag!
    -Jesse

4. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

seems NBC is courting him to do a afternoon tv show. just what we need more trailer trash tv!!!!!

5. Re: 5000$ a plate

You don't know much about Republicans. Guess which party has four out of the top five richest senators? I'll give you a hint: the twop richest are Feinstein and Kennedy.

6. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

The big difference between rich republicans and rich democrats is that the republicans usually EARN the money through hard work in real companies, while the dems "win life's lottery' and inherit it, steal it, or get it from Hollywood.

7. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

I know.

I know that Phil. There are more milionaire democrat senators than republicans. I personally would like to see Klinton on tv. The conservative backlash would be great. Websites I am sure would crash from overuse and would he take call like Rosie? I doubt it.

8. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

another thing about democraps is they want government institutional care for poor and homless, e.g. welfare. you won't see teddy the K open hyannis port estate as bed and breakfast for the homeless will you or any of his fellow libs!!

9. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

As for Slick's talk show bid, I say "more power to him!" If you thought the standup comics got good material from his administration, wait til he get's on the tube, and really makes a fool of himself!
    As a man once said, "Opinions are like hemhoroids, every ***hole has 'em!" I can't wait to hear what witicisms Uncle Bill will give us. It'll be the best comedy of the new season. LOL