Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Premium Member
Excellent鈥.I would never sign off on an aircraft (and my signature was the last one to certify an aircraft flight worthy, indicating all needed repairs maintenance and inspections were done before each flight) that I wouldn鈥檛 fly in myself鈥ften times I did.

Registered
Nice brother. Once upon a time in Army aviation there was a slight? problem with crashes during test flights of Army Helicopters after maintenance. Strangely enough when the maintenance crew was required to ride along on those test flights the problem was solved. This creed is something I always (although I never heard it or saw it) believed in. I think our generation called it Pride in Workmanship

Registered
Nice brother. Once upon a time in Army aviation there was a slight? problem with crashes during test flights of Army Helicopters after maintenance. Strangely enough when the maintenance crew was required to ride along on those test flights the problem was solved. This creed is something I always (although I never heard it or saw it) believed in. I think our generation called it Pride in Workmanship
When I was a crew chief it was understood that you could be called upon to ride in any chopper you worked on, at any time. Making it to flying status was an honor and a pay raise.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts