close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hello All

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Jonah Gann, Apr 15, 2018 at 2:05 AM.

1. Jonah Gann

Jonah Gann G&G Newbie

VA
    Hello all the name is Jonah and I like to make things with my hands. I love outlandish ideas and challenges. I like all types of guns and want to have my own manufacturing company one day, for now practice my gunsmithing skills, refurbish,modify, and collect. I consider my self a beginner jack of all trades, because I can definitely maybe do it.

ncnascarlady, PAPA G, Cyrano and 7 others like this.

2. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

Welcome to G&G from Alaska.

PAPA G and Jaison like this.
  3. Wicked109

Wicked109 G&G Evangelist

Jonah, welcome to G&G and the wildly elclectic, eccentric, and exciting forum around. I noted you like to make things and I know I can speak for many G&G members that we look forward to seeing some photos of your handiwork.
    I was stationed in Korea back in the late-70s and one young guy got permission (and required paperwork) to utilize a worn out 20mm barrel, cut the breech, plug, and weld the end. He spent his year of off duty time building a 20mm black powder rifle, had a big block of walnut for the stock, got brass and nickle silver for the fittings. He had the unveiling of his new creation after 10 months of work. It was a fantastic sight to behold and it was BIG. So, have fun, and we'll see you around on the G&G forum.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018 at 3:46 PM
    ncnascarlady, PAPA G, Cyrano and 5 others like this.
  4. Welcome! Lot's of Good People here and Good Conversations.

PAPA G likes this.
  5. Gun Junkie

Gun Junkie G&G Evangelist

Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

PAPA G likes this.
  6. gsbuickman

gsbuickman G&G Evangelist

Welcome to G&G from the high desert of Southwest Idaho :) ...

PAPA G likes this.
  7. cjleete

cjleete G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Welcome from Virginia, home of presidents, great flounder fishing and high taxes

8. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    Welcome to the Forum from the Peoples Democratic Republic of New York, home of the most oppressive anti-gun laws in the land, courtesy of the Democrats in the Rotten Apple. We Upstaters hate the urban sheeple who control the state legislature and enable the Lesser Satan Cuomo to commit his evils.

PAPA G likes this.
  9. mdj696

mdj696 G&G Evangelist

Welcome from Smoky Mountains. Want to get my Grand son 15 to watch an old movie, Carbine Williams. Development of the M1 carbine. I repaired small arms in Viet Nam.Firearms have been my life and especially the history of them. Movie came out in 1952 with Jimmy Stewart.

PAPA G likes this.
  10. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Welcome to G&G, from Guntucky!!!:);):cool::D:usa::usa::usa:

11. Kevin Broadus

Kevin Broadus G&G Newbie

france
    Hi there, I have recently joined this forum.

12. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

Jonna Gunn: Sir; Welcome from NC

13. Welcome Jonah! Grab a seat, settle in and relax. This is a great forum for good conversation, laughs, asking questions no matter how stupid or silly they seem, and showing off what you can do.