1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Registered
5,273 Posts
Welcome from the Masshole. Got my interest up on that Civil War piece. Seen so many at the Horse Soldier in Gettysburg years back but never could afford one. See what I can dig up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome from the Masshole. Got my interest up on that Civil War piece. Seen so many at the Horse Soldier in Gettysburg years back but never could afford one. See what I can dig up.
I will take better more inclusive pictures of the entire piece tonight. I’m not attached to it, and have kept it safe and protected for years. If someone else would appreciate it I’d like to consign it somewhere near Parker, Colorado.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Hello Dtalbot34, welcome to G&G, I am in occupied territory Connecticut...I will include a picture of your rifle in its original form...
Screenshot_2021-02-05 US Army model 1861 Wm Muir and Co contract rifle-musket Collections Onli...png

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello Dtalbot34, welcome to G&G, I am in occupied territory Connecticut...I will include a picture of your rifle in its original form...
View attachment 160018
Yessir that’s it. Such a magnificent piece. Although mine isn’t quite that good, it’s a piece that sings with history when you hold it. Heavy as hell too. lol

·
Registered
15,375 Posts
Welcome to the site. I love the old firearms and wondering what stories they could tell.

·
God, Guns, Glory
34,696 Posts
Another welcome to G&G from Alaska.

Reactions: Ron The Legend
1 - 17 of 17 Posts