Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am Stan from Central NY and just joined this forum. I have a couple of Winchester rifles and always looking to learn more about them. One is a 69a 22 which I am restoring and the other is a Model 100 in 308, my primary hunting rifle. Glad to be part of this forum.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Welcome from Litchfield County, CT!

·
Gun Toting Boeing Driver
20,583 Posts
Hey welcome from TX, PA, FL and all over and great to have you aboard ! Make yourself at home and enjoy !

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

Reactions: Bigfoot and ChaZam

·
Resident Curmudgeon
34,358 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from a fellow citizen of the Peoples Democratic Republic of New York. Only Winchester I have is a Model 94 currently on loan to ncnascarlady for deer hunting.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Is it legal to hunt with rifles in NY now? When I left we could only use shotguns.

Also sorry to see that you live there lol. The politics of NY are not gun friendly.
Most counties you can now use rifle. Ones near major cities like Onondaga County by Syracuse it is still shotgun. Politics and taxes are very unfriendly but what do you do when you own a business.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Is it legal to hunt with rifles in NY now? When I left we could only use shotguns.

Also sorry to see that you live there lol. The politics of NY are not gun friendly.
Most counties you can now use a rifle and they are slowly allowing crossbow.

·
The outer edge of civilization
13,884 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from a fellow citizen of the Peoples Democratic Republic of New York. Only Winchester I have is a Model 94 currently on loan to ncnascarlady for deer hunting.
Not that I've been able to get out and use it. :(

Reactions: ChaZam

·
God, Guns, Glory
34,696 Posts
Welcome to G&G from Alaska.

Reactions: ChaZam and Bigfoot
1 - 20 of 23 Posts