Hello from Illinois

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Eric76, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Eric76

Eric76 G&G Newbie

Hi everybody, Im new to this site and I see already this is a better forum than others Ive been to. Ive always loved shooting and guns in general. I would shoot more but its hard to do cheap as some of the ranges near me get very pricey and picky about everything .. Anyway Thanks for having me...Look forward to discussions with ya

2. JDubia

JDubia G&G Addict

Greetings and Howdy-do from NC!

3. SUBMOA

SUBMOA G&G Evangelist

Welcome to G+G Eric 76. my little sis lives in plano so I no where your at ! You will enjoy things here . lots of good people.

4. .22guy

.22guy G&G Enthusiast

Welcome to the site! :)

5. toolman

toolman Resident Sasquatch Forum Contributor

Welcome aboard!

6. Eric76

Eric76 G&G Newbie

Thanks everyone.

7. jerry

jerry Since 03-15- 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    Welcome, I make it up that way now and then when I work in Joliet. This is a good site for sure.

8. FN FAL

FN FAL NOT a new member Forum Contributor

Welcome to G&G Eric.

Illinois here too. Once in a while I wander up thru Morris.

tim

9. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

Welcome from Alaska

10. Hello and welcome to G&G from a fellow Illinoisan.

11. Sav .250

Sav .250 G&G Evangelist

Welcome aboard...........

12. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

Welcome to Gun and Game Eric !! Hope to see you around lots. Just watch out for billy and Tex !!

13. BigCaneSwift

BigCaneSwift G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Welcome from Louisiana,you will enjoy it here.

14. frenchy

frenchy G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Welcome from CA Eric76 you are at a very special place, i hope you will enjoy Gun and Game.
    frenchy

15. BigElkCanoe

BigElkCanoe G&G Addict Forum Contributor

Howdy pilgrim...Eric, it's a great place with some good people.

Blake

16. Eric76

Eric76 G&G Newbie

It really is Blake, Ive been on other gun forums and they're nothing like this one.The people here are very good and very willing to help .Plus no one talks to you like their an expert and youre not.I saw alot of the that on other sites.
    This is the last site Ill need for gun talk ,plus the people are good here and I know I could talk with most anyone about anything..I just dont feel like a stranger here...
    Thanks for the welcome and good to know you !!

17. Welcome to the site from a native son of Illinois who was a huge Blackhawk fan as a kid. Ask your firearms questions here, you will not get dissed for that. Post what you know here and it will be read.

18. Eric76

Eric76 G&G Newbie

Thanks alot!! You're right , this site is great and the people are too. Ive already asked and commented and people act like adults here .Go figure!! I was a member of other sites before I found this but Ill never go back. Very friendly atmosphere here and people dont get all superior (like most other gun forums) and talk to you like their experts and you're an idiot, you know what I mean..Its great..

19. Howdy from Texas. Nice folk here for sure.

20. mike63

mike63 G&G Addict

Hi Eric76, Welcome to G&G.