Hello From Louisiana

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by BrianP, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Hello everyone. My name is Brian and I live in Louisiana. I am very new to the rifle collecting world. In fact, I haven't fired a weapon since ROTC in college thirteen years ago! Ever since I was a small kid, I've been interested in the history of World War II. Recently, I've become more interested in the weapons of that war. I look forward to exploring these forums to learn, learn, and learn.

I'm currently waiting for my C&R license, and will soon join the NRA. My collecting goals at the moment are modest. I would like to get what I call the "big 4" - the main issue rifles of the U.S., Soviet Union, Germany, and the British Commonwealth of World War II. I will have to scrimp and save for each rifle, therefore I will obtain a Mosin Nagant 91/30 first, followed by either an Enfield No. 4 Mk I or the Mauser K98, and eventually an M1 Garand.

I look forward to hanging out here.

2. chesterwin

chesterwin G&G Evangelist

Welcome to Gun and Game BrianP! Lots of good folks here sharing information and occasionally good tips on where to find some bargains!

3. woody1981

woody1981 Love Your Firearms! Forum Contributor

Welcome to the forum, Brian. You will like it here. Lots of good people with a whole lot of knowledge!

4. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

Welcome to G&G, from Alaska.

5. waterdog

waterdog G&G Enthusiast

6. Glad you joined the gun gang, BP!

7. Brian Welcome to Gun and Game feller and thank you for Joining. Make yourself at home and enjoy this great site. If you stick around you'll meet some might fine folks.

If you don't mind check out the Chat Room to. Looking forward to see'in you around...A.H

8. BigCaneSwift

BigCaneSwift G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Welcome Brian from Louisiana also , this is a great site lots of wisdom here come to chat some nites we can talk.

9. .22guy

.22guy G&G Enthusiast

Welcome to the site! :)

10. mike63

mike63 G&G Addict

Welcome aboard Brian. Good luck with your collection, the C&R will sure help.

11. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

Welcome to the site !!

12. Sav .250

Sav .250 G&G Evangelist

Welcome aboard............

13. ALR

ALR ][][][% Forum Contributor

Welcome to G&G I know a few Lousiers.....LOL!

14. Hello and welcome to G&G BrianP.

15. Welcome to the G&G forums. Used to live in Central La. 60's/70's. Good fishing, frogging, crawdading, and hunting. Darn, I miss Iaitt Lake.