HELLO LADIES AND GENTS

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by warlord, May 28, 2008.

1. I was doing a google search and stumbled across the forum. Looked interesting so here I am and hoping I can contribute in a positive way.
    Howdy from Texas!

2. racdrof

racdrof G&G Newbie

Welcome warlord to G&G. Lot of good people here. Lots of answers to your questions. Lot of firearm knowledge. Best gun forum out there.

3. oldjarhead

oldjarhead G&G Evangelist

MO
    Welcome to G&G and a hearty Howdy from Missouri.

4. .22guy

.22guy G&G Enthusiast

Welcome to the site! :)

5. MrsS

MrsS G&G Enthusiast

Welcome and enjoy the forum!!

6. CalifgirlinOk

CalifgirlinOk G&G Evangelist

Welcome to G&G and enjoy..!!

7. Windwalker

Windwalker G&G Newbie

Welcome to G&G. We have a lot of nice folks here and a bunch of them are Texans. Glad you could join us.

8. Thanks for the warm welcome. I've been on another forum for a few months now and have yet to be welcomed. Looks like this might be home for me!

One thing, how do you get the sig line going? I can't find where to do it in my CP. Thanks!!

9. .22hustler

.22hustler G&G Evangelist

Howdy Tex, from NY!!:09:

10. Hey NY! I worked up there from 2000 - 2005. I just thought I was cold in the service.:)

11. Click on your name. You'll see several 'folders' across the middle of the page kinda toward the lft. Click on statistics. Look down the left column until you get to edit profile. I hope that works. Exkuse the technikal words but most of this stuff I find by mistake.

12. Hello and welcome warlord.

13. Grumpus

Grumpus Curmudgeon Emeritus NRA Life Member

Welcome aboard, warlord! There's a whole buncha us Texans in here. We need the numbers. The Alaskans keep threatening to break up into four states, and then Texas will only be the fifth largest state...

14. Naw, if global warning is true soon there won't be an Alaska.

15. Welcome Warlord to the forum, I am from Northwest Arkansas and say welcome ya'll.
    Mike

16. squirrelblaster

squirrelblaster G&G Enthusiast Forum Contributor

hi! glad you found us and welcome from Ohio!

17. Dang, what a nice bunch of folks!!! HEY YALL!!

18. Welcome to G&G. Alot of nice people here. Welcome from Hoosier State. Home State of Tony Stewart, NOT, Jeff Gordon. LOL

19. Seabeescotty

Seabeescotty G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Howdy from Okieland, Warlord. It's a G&G kinda place, you'll like it!!

20. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

warlord...welcome to gunandgame.com. Hope to read and respond to some of your future comments in the threads.