Help defend the NRA on liberal site!!!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by NRAJOE, Oct 18, 2002.

1. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Post da m m it! I've monitored both boards for an hour and 19 people have looked at this thread, yet no one posted on the lib site! Not scared of liberals are you? :confused:

2. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

i did earlier at another site!!!

3. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

For What It's Worth

I added my two bits worth. Given the Liberal nature of that site, I doubt it'll help - but maybe we can turn one poor misguided Liberal around.

4. NRAJOE

Thanks Big Dog and BenP ! I thanked you both on there. After almost 40 views of this thread and no help from my G&G brethren my shorts were getting in a bunch...I'll calm down now! :D

5. NRAJOE

P.S., if I post on a liberal site 1,000 times and turn just one around it will be worth it. There are also undecided that go to these sites. If we carry ourselves in gentlemenly manners and the libs start their name calling who looks better to the undecided? US! I think that was BenP on there, name was Ben Price.

6. Mandy

Mandy FREE CITIZEN Forum Contributor

:assult: :assult: :assult: :assult: :assult:

Lets hit them hard joe!!!!!!!
    Like the linebacker to the QB.

7. Mandy

Mandy FREE CITIZEN Forum Contributor

Wow, I was just reading for 15 minutes, and get pissed with these ###### really fast.
    I'm not Dem., nor Rep., but these suckers stink so much that I had to post at least twice telling them a thing or two.
    They'll probalbly censor me or something.
    And I wasn't that rude but maybe next time..........

I can't understand how a free citizen can want to give up their rights so easy and so willingly with a smile in his face.

But what really gets me going is the fact that there are some weak minds that fall for that rethoric.

8. BenP

BenP Guest

Yeppers, Ben Price is me. I had class today till 2:00, so I didn't get on till I got back. Got my licks in good on "Answers" All he could do was repeat himself, which destroyed his argument. Dang, that's two days in a row of liberal buttbeating. Feels good! I got about 30 posts in on that site in two days. Yesterday, they finally gave up, and pretty much let me have the last word. Now I know how the winners feel on shows like point/counterpoint. "Jane you ignorant slut."

9. johno

johno Guest

i just read some of the subject titles and was amazed at the ignorance of some of these morons.

10. NRAJOE

Yeah, "answers" was a real dimwit wasn't he?

11. NRAJOE

By the way, thanks to PAPA G and johno...:right: that seems to be one of the slower boards, I've been on others at Slate Magazine and you wouldn't believe the posts and how many. So far I'm the last one on there saying we won!

Last edited: Oct 18, 2002
  12. Joe,

It's my fault but I didn't get into the site until just a few moments ago but I said my piece....or perhaps managed to stir it up again.

Sorry for being so late.

13. NRAJOE

Better late than never bro!