close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Help Educate Nickelodeon Help Educate Nickelodeon

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by colt45, Jun 20, 2002.

1. Despite the protests of more than a quarter of a million concerned citizens -- including 130,000 who signed our online petition against the airing of "My Family Is Different" by Nickelodeon, the children’s cable network aired this half-hour homosexual propaganda show on June 18, 2002.

The advertisers on Nickelodeon must be educated about the origins of homosexual behavior and the objectives of the homosexual activists who were involved in the preparation of this show.

Click here to sign this new petition:
    http://www.conservativepetitions.com/petition.html?name=nickelodeon_advert
    Click here to sign this new petition

2. Lenny

Lenny Guest

take it elsewhere

Look at the name of this site. Does it say anything about homosexuality or television?

3. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    I signed it...Thanks for the opportunity Colt45

4. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Signed it Colt, get bent lenny...

5. Lenny

Lenny Guest

NRAJOE

Eat a brown one

6. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Got the e-mail alart and signed...beat me to the post....Lenny have you tried prozac?...relax deep breaths...let it go.

7. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

bee-zarre I tells ya!

8. Lenny

Lenny Guest

Please reply...anyone

Why are people posting religious topics in a gun forum?

9. General topics that don't belong anywhere else.
    Colt I'm on the list.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2002
  10. Lenny

Lenny Guest

Please Try Again

Alan, please tell me what religion has to do with Guns. The Gun Room specifically. You mentioned something about general topics that dont belong anywhere else. I believe the last part about your post, but I don't understand why such an unrelated topic gets posted in a gun forum.

11. Ok I'm game --what about every one else? Let me edit this post-The laws of the land are based on the ten commandments--are you with me so far. Our founding fathers decided that we have certain rights. Let's just pick one--right to bear arms. I think that their religious and moral beliefs serves a purpose on this forum.

12. Lenny

Lenny Guest

Really?

You just mixed the 10 commandments with the bill of rights. There are about 5 million holes in your logic; first being the 10 commandments don't contain freedom of religion. Also the 10 commandments don't contain gun rights. I could go on and on and on... This is not the promise keepers gun and game forum.

13. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

LENNY; ALAN You're BOTH wrong

THE GUN ROOM: General topics that do not belong ANYWHERE,

not anywhere else.

14. BenP

BenP G&G Newbie

This is an off-topic part of the forum. Things in this section don't necessarily have to pertain directly to guns. Personally, I am interested in hearing about issues which might effect gun owners by indirect means. Helps to define the character of whose posting on other forums here a little better. Then, when I'm talking to them about gun issues, I have some context to better relate to.

This subject may be a bit more off-topic than most. I'd imagine that it's here because civil rights issues are liberal in nature, and they detract from the moral center of our government. The idea that the strong must, by law, support the weak; that the normal must, by law, accomodate the abnormal; that the just must; by law, sacrifice for the unjust, draws up the concern amongst most of us, who are conservative in nature, that the fundamental principles upon which our country was created are being eroded away. The same people who say that homosexual behavior is acceptable and would even promote it over heterosexual activity are those who also tend to believe that the average citizen probably doesn't have any justifiable need for defending themselves, or to hunt, or to otherwise be armed and dangerous.

I think you can find a trend in this morass, which is that those who would condone homosexuality as an alternative lifestyle are also those who support gun control. A lot of the same public figures are speaking out on both issues, and so we make the association, albeit rather loosely, here in our discussions.

The reason for this forum page is so that the gun-specific forums won't get this kind of traffic. Diversity, in this case, breeds enlightenment. I for one appreciate the timely notification of the possibility that my children might be exposed to opinions and media that I consider offensive and incorrect.

I don't think it's necessarily religious in this case, but it is definitely a morality issue.

15. Ok Lenny-- I think you know what I mean--so stop jacking with me.
    Right is right and Wrong is wrong--make your choice.

16. Is anyone out there getting sick of lenny yet or is it just me?
    sounds like in all his posts hes just trying to start something with someone, Dude you need help.

17. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    I'm with you Colt45: I just bet that Lenny wouldn't be caught dead in one of those T-shirts that says: God fearing, Gun owning, Heterosxual, conservative...

18. Eric
    I don't know what this guys views are he spends too much time taking apart all of ours.
    I really don't think I want to know now, Pity this guy may have had allot to contribute to this site and now he has gone and made an A## out of himself and just became an annoyance.
    I for one won't be paying him any attention past this post.
    and really could care less what he thinks of it.

19. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

The Gun Room

The title suggests a bit of humor expressed by Chris when we were adding title descriptions.Sorry if it caused confusion...:confused: .

The Gun Room is a general off-topic forum. All discussion is welcome as long as it adheres to the forum rules.

Jesse

20. I think Lenny feels slanted because he is telling us, in a round about way, he is gay. SO be it...just don't make it a pressing point, dude...or dudette....ooops.