close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Help the site!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Chris, Jun 7, 2002.

1. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Hey everyone,

We have recieved quite a few emails about help reguarding "help up keeping the site". Now we are not beggers nor we will ask for money. That is why we have Sponsors. They help this site out largely.

Our current sponsors are:
    Tapco(Located on the Military Category, and each forum)
    GunBroker(Located in the Humor Forum)
    BlackJackAKBuffers(Located in the AK Forum)

If you want to help support this site, browse our sponsors site such as Tapco, and BlackJackAKBuffers. Click on the link we provide, so that they know you are coming from our site.

Tapco products are exactly what you ask for, and they have some of the greatest deals on the net. Great people as well to deal with!

BlackJackAKBuffers has been having ad on this site since the start of it, his buffers are of excellent quality.

GunBroker is the ebay of the Firearm industry, fast friendly people to deal with.

Now this part is new!

We will not have a forum where will allow members to sell their firearms, it has been like that since this new software has been in place, and will remain that way. This is why we have teamred up with GunBroker. They allow you to sell your firearms and have your asking price met, a nd then if someone wishes to bid more, its a win win situation.

We ask that all members register through our link, so they know that your from our site.

Tell the people if you speak with them, that you saw their ad on GunandGame.

If you have any questions please post them here, and we will respond ASAP.

Chris

2. Will do, fer sure.

3. Chris,

In reference to my last post above, there are no advertiser icons on any of the forum screens to click on.

Is this a typical problem or do you think it's particular to my screen/browser?

4. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

5. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

Guys Chris is right about GunBroker I have used it in the past to sell extra stock of ammunition and I have also bought a few toys through it.

6. Nope, Chris, I don't see either text or a banner on my screen.

7. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Hay chris ordered a SKS scope mount..shelee deflector from TAPCO...told them I was refered via web page and they told me on the telephone that they did not need the name....not sure how they track referals but You got my real name address ect...so If you need to e-mail them about it feel free to use my name. They have my C&R on file for over a year but this was the first time I ordered from them....figured they were supporting the board I'd use them as opposed to the companies I normaly use.

8. psycho dad

psycho dad G&G Newbie

i ordered a sks sling and some ammo clips. i requested regular delivery which was about seven to ten days. i got it the next day at no extra charge. great service. they sent me a bonus object. on the package it said they did not know what it was and if i figured it out to call them. the pin inclosed appears to be a internal pin, it didnt seem to be a firing pin, the second object has a blade sight on it it was about two inches in legnth, on end was threaded. the interior had rifling grooves. stamped on this peice was 3 1/2 tons. also 38'' and a crown shaped logo.

9. Artillius6918

Artillius6918 G&G Newbie

Fla.
    Tapco is rather intresting! Many hard to locate parts and other goodies. Not the best prices always but, nobody is perfect all the time!

10. Yo betcha!

I check the links and their site frequently, and have made a purchase or two........

Heck it is the least I can do to keep the site I love afloat!!! LOL!

"Ted Kennedy has killed more people with a car, than anyone I know has with a gun" {Me}

11. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Tapco serves us all well by supporting the gun&game.com forum. We need to keep good sponsors.

12. Are there any Canadian sponsers ? I'm sure the sponsers mentioned do mail, but it would be a major pain to figure out prices due to fluctuating exchange rates, duties, taxes, etc.
    If there are any will you also list them please.

13. Mandy

Mandy FREE CITIZEN Forum Contributor

:assult: :assult: :assult: :assult: :assult:

Chris:
    Try contacting Auctionarms, they are like gunbroker and from my personal experience they've a great site, I've bought many things there and maybe they can sponsor G&G.

:assult: :assult: :assult: :assult: :assult:

14. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

I have nothing but TAPCO ads on my screen, though I have used gunbroker in the past....Can't find anything other than Tapco

15. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Just tryed to set up an account with Tapco but it kept going haywire..try later.

16. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

We are in the process of adding new sponsors. Gunbroker is currently advertising in the Gun Room.

17. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Wasn't Tapcos fault, it was mine...its all good now!

18. Stock Doc

Stock Doc G&G Evangelist

Last edited: Oct 18, 2002