Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else had weak ejection. It kinda developed over time I think the ejector spring seems to have gotten weak. But it doesn't seem so. The ejector and spring are one part... Has any other one else had this problem?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

·
Wonderment :)
33,582 Posts
Dennis: Sir; I met Anthony. He earned my trust with his directness
I'd make the call or drop him a note. He cares

https://www.henryusa.com/henry-warranty/

THE HENRY GUARANTEE
From Owner, Anthony Imperato

“Henry owners have my personal guarantee to make certain that they are 100% satisfied with their purchase of our rifles. If you are going to spend your money on a Henry, I can assure you that we will do whatever it takes to make sure that you are happy that you bought a Henry.” - Anthony Imperato

·
Registered
20,081 Posts

THE HENRY GUARANTEE

“Henry owners have my personal guarantee to make certain that they are 100% satisfied with their purchase of our rifles. If you are going to spend your money on a Henry, I can assure you that we will do whatever it takes to make sure that you are happy that you bought a Henry.” - Anthony Imperato
I only have one interaction with the gentleman, and it was second hand.

A customer of ours was looking for an Eagle Scout rifle and was having no luck. I called all of our connections and got nowhere. When I called Henry I was told that if the customer contacted them with proof that the young man was an Eagle Scout they would see what they could do.

Within a day I received a call from both Henry and the customer that something was on its way and that I needed to send Henry a copy of my FFL.

Mr. Imperato himself contacted our customer and talked with him. The customer got the gun for a ludicrously low price as well.

·
Premium Member
Winchester, Colt 1911, S&W revolvers
272 Posts
I just have noticed this on my Henry Big Boy .357 (bought used ~2017 w/ box and some ammo with a claimed very few rounds).

Henry.jpg

Henry2.jpg

Henry5.jpg

I called the factory when I bought it and requested a large loop lever which they sent me free of charge (not shown).

I did experience the lazy ejection just yesterday. I am a little hesitant to complain as the second owner of a gun which is out of warranty?

·
Registered
1,118 Posts

THE HENRY GUARANTEE

I saved an e-mail from him about the question of different calibers to be offered in the Long Ranger. His response to my question was the 6.5 Creedmore within the year and please do not say anything before the press release. I gave him my word I would not. He is a good man. I hope the next caliber he mentioned that I requested will be offered too. I won't say because I gave my word.

·
Premium Member
Winchester, Colt 1911, S&W revolvers
272 Posts
I wrote them. Henry sent me a message that their warranty and service department is temporary closed. I understand.

They also have many full deep cleaning video instructions on every gun. I say A+.

I used it and learned a lot of new technical information that will also work on other guns. A+

·
Premium Member
24,593 Posts
I wrote them. Henry sent me a message that their warranty and service department is temporary closed. I understand.

They also have many full deep cleaning video instructions on every gun. I say A+.

I used it and learned a lot of new technical information that will also work on other guns. A+
Yes sir, they do have a lot of resources on their website, you tube, etc. At some point they'll have their service and warranty departments back in operation, so if yours does indeed need warranty work they'll fix it for you. They also make a huge printed catalog with great quality color pictures that is available by just clicking the link and supplying the mailing info so that they can get it to you. I did that and within just a few days their beautiful catalog was in my mail box. So after perusing the catalog, I went to my dealer and had him order me the Big Boy Steel in 41 Remington Magnum. He had that for me in just a few days and when I went to pay for it I bought the Henry 22LR in steel also. Then a few months later we were into 2020 and they automatically sent me the 2020 issue of their catalog.
Many companies could learn a thing or too from Henry Firearms and Mr. Anthony Imperato...

·
Wonderment :)
33,582 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts