Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have been searching for one and finally found one today down in Jackson, TN at Gander Outdoor. Any it came home with me but couldn't find a one box of 357 or 38 special there so no ammo to shoot with today. Had some 38s I loaded up for a Taurus 357 revolver I used to have, but they would feed for nothing, figured as much since I think they were 110's and not 158s like the owners manual calls for. Tomorrow will head out to walmart and see if I can find some 38s that will work or some semi affordable 357 mags as well. Anyway its a pretty gun that is for sure.

·
Premium Member
24,593 Posts
Hope you find some ammo.
And then hope it makes you happy.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hope it makes me happy too, but if nothing else it will be the start of a nice collection that I will leave my wife and kids someday

·
Premium Member
4,529 Posts
I would love to have a Henry pistol caliber lever action. I think they make some of the nicest guns you can buy for the money. The .38/.357 is definitely the best choice as you can shoot .38 special for practice and .357 for business. :)

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
The .357 Mag caliber rifle can be most effective. I have a Colt Lighting Reproduction. The rifle has a 26" barrel. I am loading the .357 cast Linotype powder coated 200 grs bullets up to 1,800 fps.
I do not recommend this to anyone else.

·
Premium Member
4,556 Posts
Congratulations!
Every gun owner, should have at least one lever rifle. ;)
I have one that you like and sometimes I hold it and chuckle.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Picture please..

Reactions: jwrauch
1 - 9 of 9 Posts