Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I literally emailed Henry less than an hour ago. Told them that I has recently traded for a Henry rifle and when we got it out to shoot it, we noticed that there was no extractor. I asked if this was something I could fix myself (never worked on a lever) or if it was something I needed to send the gun in for repair. I expected to pay for everything, part, shipping back and forth....everything!

This was the response I got back in less than an hour:

Thank you for owning a Henry Ben.

I'll have an extractor sent to you at no charge, under Warranty.

Though the instructions linked pertain to a different model, the Disassembly/Assembly is the same for her rifle.

Have a great week,
Thomas Kotz
Product Manager/Exports

Customer Service: (866) 200-2354

·
Registered
20,081 Posts
I've had two interactions, by phone, with Anthony Imperato. One was regarding an Eagle Scout rifle that a customer was having a hard time finding, and I can't remember exactly what the second one was about, but I think it was an All-Weather or something.

When the head of the company personally goes out of his way to help my customers, not even knowing who I am, his company will have a fan for life.

·
Premium Member
24,586 Posts
They are a top notch company. When I bought my 2 Henry rifles I clicked on the link to order their catalog a few days later. In just a week or so that big catalog with the great pictures and clear descriptions was in my mailbox. Not long after the new year they automatically sent me the new updated one with all the products that they had added. Few companies offer a catalog of any kind other than digital anymore, and I do not recall ever getting printed catalogs nicer than what Henry has sent me twice now. I also emailed them and asked about registering them in case I needed warranty service and they said that wasn't necessary at all. From everything I've heard from other owners, if it's not pure abuse they are going to fix it.

Doggone, I wish I could afford to buy another Henry now. Actually something in 44-40 and color case hardened would float my boat, trip my trigger, and melt my butter...

·
Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler
36,357 Posts
I have never read a bad story of Henry customer service, only sterling level great!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
When I went to order my large loop for my 357 big boy, there was some confusion on my part on which part to order so I had to call and place the order, they took care of me and get me set up with the right part and an easy how to install it video, half cock and one screw and done. Great people to talk with

·
Premium Member
Winchester, Colt 1911, S&W revolvers
272 Posts
I agree as they have excellent customer service.

I bought my slightly used Henry Big Boy .357 a few years ago. I wrote them about getting a big loop lever? No problem as they sent me one. Here it is pre-big loop:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts