Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
<------------<<<-
3,952 Posts
I saw IV8888's video on this yesterday. It's available in 38-55! Deer thumper.

Reactions: jerry and neophyte

·
Wonderment :)
33,582 Posts
jerry: Sir; :) how nice :).

Henry Repeating Arms' Side Loader .30-30 is a shining example, literally, of the company's continuing drive to diversify its product catalog while keeping customers happy. With its polished brass, decorative checkering and smooth operation, this rifle is just as shootable as it is showy. For those who prefer Henry's more utilitarian models, or other caliber options, never fear. It's my understanding that this handy new receiver-mounted loading gate will be an available feature for more Henry models before too long

·
Premium Member
4,556 Posts
Man do I really need another lever gun? I suppose this will be my first actual new one if I were to get one.

Reactions: neophyte and jerry

·
Premium Member
24,835 Posts
From the article:
BeoBear2 days ago
A Henry with a tube load/unload AND a side gate?? AWESOME! I absolutely love my Henry Big Boy .45 Colt and my Winchester 94 .44 magnum but this is the best of both worlds. Hopefully they offer these in their All-Weather guns in .45 Colt and .44 magnum because I'll have to have one in both calibers. Very, very, very cool.

WOW, indeed! I could not have said it better!

I think this is the final nail in the coffin for the Remlin line, once Henry gets it expanded to other calibers.

Reactions: jerry and neophyte

·
Registered
20,081 Posts
From the article:
I think this is the final nail in the coffin for the Remlin line, once Henry gets it expanded to other calibers.
Based on the prices of 38/357 rifles suitable for cowboy action since Rossis became hard to find, Henry will dominate the cowboy market if they sell these in the same price range as their existing line.

Remlin won't be the only ones hurt.

Now if Mossberg could start doing their 94 clones in pistol calibers we'd have a good race.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts