Gun and Game Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Since 03-15- 2002
27,597 Posts
Agree for a knock around working gun. Make the rail a separate piece someone can put on if they want.

What’s the cut out at the bottom of the stock?

Oh yeah. Would be slick with the black and brass Skinners

Sent from my iPhone using Gun and Game

·
Global Warming Enthusiast
3,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Thanks... Nice looking rifles, I'm going to give them a call!
Well hold on to your wallet there kitty kat... They carry a pretty hefty price tag. ;) If you do end up getting one of those we will need a full report because I would love to have one in 500 S&W to match my wheelie.

·
Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler
36,357 Posts
Over three grand for a lever rifle!? Way too spendy for my wallet. They sure are pretty though.

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Well hold on to your wallet there kitty kat... They carry a pretty hefty price tag. ;) If you do end up getting one of those we will need a full report because I would love to have one in 500 S&W to match my wheelie.
Depending on what I hear back from them, I may fly down to see and feel it out in person. I'm okay with spending a bit if the quality is there and I like the feel. I have a 457 takedown built on a Marlin 1895 that is similar in price. If I do get one, I will post a review for sure. Thanks again:)

·
3,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Depending on what I hear back from them, I may fly down to see and feel it out in person. I'm okay with spending a bit if the quality is there and I like the feel. I have a 457 takedown built on a Marlin 1895 that is similar in price. If I do get one, I will post a review for sure. Thanks again:)
Awesome. I've heard nothing but good about them... I've seen a few on Gunbroker, the street price for the base models look like they go about $2,500. You can see on their website however that can change quickly with a few options.

Here's $2,400 - https://www.gunbroker.com/item/853138299

·
Registered
9,350 Posts
I like this one much better than the Mossberg one they made several years ago.
I like the idea of this gun and I see how it could be very handy. The picatiny rail could certainly come in handy for those who are hunting at night and want to attach a flashlight.

I've seen guys Rhino line their stocks on some of their gun stocks and cerekoted the metal so they could use them in the wet weather of the PNW.

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Awesome. I've heard nothing but good about them... I've seen a few on Gunbroker, the street price for the base models look like they go about $2,500. You can see on their website however that can change quickly with a few options.

Here's $2,400 - https://www.gunbroker.com/item/853138299
That is gorgeous. So far I like what I am seeing from them. The one thing I would change is the lever. I like a lever with a slightly generous loop...sure helps with a gloved hand.

·
3,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
well if you like Marlins, and require something different in caliber [you know like a 450 bushmaster or 10mm]
https://grizzlycustom.com/
Man I forgot all about that site, I think you or someone else sent me there a couple years ago... Some really interesting creations. Again, not a place for a thin wallet!

·
Registered
11,279 Posts
for sure not a thin wallet or faint of heart.
but man,, even in the pictures they are drool worthy.

Reactions: ACfixer
21 - 31 of 31 Posts