Here I come to save the day!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Rave, May 13, 2008.

1. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Heard on the radio today that Bush is going to Saudi to ask King Abdella to increase the production of oil!:drive:

2. lefty o

lefty o G&G Evangelist

mn
    they're gonna laugh in his face!

3. Seven©

Seven© G&G Evangelist

WNC
    Hasn't the Bush family made their fortune in the oil business? I may be miss-informed. Just saying...

4. TexasT

TexasT Devil's Advocate >:) Forum Contributor

You mean that drilling company Shrub had but never produced any oil? Yeah I guess they figured it was easier to partner up with the enemy.

5. I wish him success and I ask my fellow christians here to pray that we do get some relief !!!

6. AKHunter

AKHunter G&G Newbie

:nono::moon::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao:Didn't he do that recently, like in december or so, and wasn't there alot of :nono::moon::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao:that time ?

7. Rambo

Rambo G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

America
    Why not produce more? At this price it would be a windfall lor the Saudis and anyone tied closely with them.

8. CalifgirlinOk

CalifgirlinOk G&G Evangelist

He may go there with his tail between his legs but it doesn't hurt to ask.I also wish him success AH but I just don't know what will happen with his visit there.We will find out.!!

9. TexasT

TexasT Devil's Advocate >:) Forum Contributor

I know what's gonna happen:

Bush::deal:
    Abdella::laugh2:
    Bush: :hail:
    Abdella: :slap:
    Bush: :puppy_dog_eyes:
    Abdella: :AR15firing:

10. To many times were so negative and it's time we should start haveing a little faith and being possitive .

I once read in an old best seller book . Think and Grow Rich that the Depression wouldn't had lasted as long as it did, if everyone affected would of had a more positive attitude.

There's an old saying . What so ever a mind can conceive and beleive it can happen, and this has been proven countless times.

This wouldn't hurt if we all did that and it works for me...A.H

11. Windwalker

Windwalker G&G Newbie

If our Government, our auto makers, and our oil companies would cooperate in the development of alternative energy we could cut our cut our oil dependence by at least 60% in 5 years. Won.t happen though because none of the 3 seem to want it.

12. Pred

Pred Guest

Of course they don't, $19 billion a quarter is a heck of a profit. Now, once this country finally goes broke and their profits drop, $20 says someone magically comes up with an alternative very quickly. The oil companies are going to do the same thing the FED did after our last depression.

13. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Well,I heard that although he wants the Saudi's to produce more he is'nt asking that of American oil producers.
    Also a few more refineries might not hurt to uncrease fuel production,I understand that we haven't built a new refinery since 1976.
    Things must be as they are supposed to be.:drive: Me rowing my little Ford Ranger,( 5 speed,4 banger.)