Here It Comes...........

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by PAPA G, Oct 9, 2002.

1. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

this morning on CNN, they ran a promo for Wolf Blizer Reports. going to look at the easy availability of hi-tech rifles, and showing a gunshop with hunting rifles!!! i knew it would be coming before long(no brainer). once again since they lack anything else to wall paper the screen with, its our fault again. being close to a lot of elections the politicians seem to clam up. but i know that after the elections theres going to be a flurry new laws propsed!!!:nod: :fuss: :mad:

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

I'm surprised it took this long! Just sent a contribution to the NRA-ILA fund!

3. Stewart

Stewart Guest

Join NRA if you have not already. If these attacks continue without an arrest it will only get worse.

4. If you have the means join the GOA as well, like NRAJoe i'm surprised it took this long, heck they already buried one of the victims, why havn't they passed some unconstitutional and draconian law in their name??
    -Jesse

5. Doglips

Doglips Guest

My thoughts on this.

Its comeing.

Attached Files:

6. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Yikes! Better late than never? :eek: :mad:

7. Hey!

Howdy,

Where the hell is the NRA in all this? I hope they are busy strategizing and planning to go on a major defensive/ offensive campaign!

I just renewed my NRA early, joined a local gun club and am going to join another pro gun group!

This Christmas, wait and see how many gift memberships I give!

8. Doglips I believe that picture is refering to George Orwell"s book 1984 and big brother is watching.

9. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Sniper(M1), I checked the NRA website, and they have nada concerning this shooting spree. ZIP. Zilch. What's up with these guys? Planning stragety I hope. Or are they afraid to even get involved? Being a life member, I had hoped they would help defend our rights better than this. At least tell CNN to pay attention to facts, not speculation.

10. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

I hope they are planning also. I haven't been a member for a couple of years now. They have back stepped a little too much for me and they aren't up front now, so I guess my money was well saved.

They had a news report about sniper schools and books and the lot - they were all talking about "CONTROLLING" these sniper schools. What really got me was the "CONTROL" thing they kept harping about.

Witnesses saw TWO men drive away in a white van - serial killers do not hang in two's - unless this one is different.

Terrorist have been trained in "urban" warfare. Not like what some of us have been taught - but exactly what is happening now. I'm gonna wait and see, It's too close to election time and we are at war - Call me a conspiracy theorist but it is all too fishy for my .05 IQ.