close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

hesse garbage guns/for our customers

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by carl, Apr 20, 2002.

1. carl

carl G&G Newbie

to whom it may concern, and to those who have ordered the hesse ak 47's from us via joeken firearms.
    we are sorry but we WILL NOT SELL ANY HESSE MADE AK'S.
    out of a $20,000 order barely a handful of new izmash ak's imported through eaa. and joeken wee servicable.
    both eaa and joken firearms and us basically got screwed by hesse.
    the guns ordered had paint peeling off receiver, poor workmanship, off set front sights, rust, and poor modifications done to them by hesse. hesse has been contacted several times and they will not respond to complaints, there for we must conclude they do not care about customer response to their products or work.
    we advise all our customers to be very careful when ordering anyof their products, and we would sugjest that if you have other avenues of purchase available to you to explore them thouroughly before buying a hesse made weapon .ask your dealers alot of questions first before you spend your money. as we intend not to patronise hesse again unless it is absolutly unavoidable.

2. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

I've heard similar nightmare stories concerning Hesse FAL recievers. I do not reccomend them.

Jesse

3. tommy

tommy G&G Enthusiast

i second that don't buy any thing that hesse had any thing to do with. i have a friend that has a cetme and a ar15 from hesse. they are junk. they give the real guns a bad rep.save your money i think the next time the united states wants to send arms to another country they should send all the hesse made guns. that way they know that they will never be used to kill any people cause they keep on jammin up. but one way to look at it is hesse is a very safe gun you will probably never get shot with one .cause the owner of it is too bussy clearing the jammes he he ha ha :nod: :full:

4. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

I'll make the motion unanimous, and say that the Hesse AK's are REAL junk. A friend of a friend has one, and it's only good for a doorstop. The finish is horrible, and the fit of parts is atrocious. I cannot believe that someone would even THINK of marketing that junk!!!

5. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

I have a Hesse model 47 in .223. It works perfectly.

6. But they have

really cool displays at our local gunshows!!!! I called them twice(at their 'shop') to ask questions: very rude, didnt have time to waste on the phone. F' em.

7. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Good 'ol Hesse! :D

8. NRAJOE

In case there is someone out there that doesn't know about Hesse quality problems...that alright with you?

9. tommy

tommy G&G Enthusiast

sounds good to me (SPREAD THE WORD HESSE GUNS ARE A TURD):D

10. Wayne

Wayne G&G Newbie

I've read somewhere that they changed their name to Vulcan Arms. Anyone know if this is true?

11. NRAJOE

Yup...'tis true. :hmmm:

12. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

A turd by any other name,
    stinks just as bad.

Hesse, Vulcan, whatever - just say "NO!"

They make Century look good . . . :rolleyes: