Hey 1*...congrats on #1,000

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by NRAJOE, Oct 21, 2002.

1. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

They've all been good ones bro! And Logansdad is almost there too. Have enjoyed talking to the both of ya! :)

2. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Thanks Joe, about one minute ago I realized it......Posted on the Amish Teen thread.....where's my red star?LOL

3. NRAJOE

Yes, you should be a "Red" now...:eek:

4. You want a red Star Comrade???

Howdy 1*!

Congrats on 1,000!!!

:ballons: :ballons: :joker: :ballons: :ballons:
    :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

5. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Woo hooo!!!! A big bunch of wing dings from my extended family!LOL...I just hope somebody went outside and rattled off a few mag into the air in celebration!LOL

I enjoy my time on the forum greatly and am greatful for all the advice, knowledge and laughter I get out of y'all...

Everytime I get on the forum around supper time my wife asks me, "Honey, are the boys going to stay for dinner? Or will it just be the two of us tonight?"LOL

6. NRAJOE

Whats for dinner bro...some good Tejas cookin' I hope!

7. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Meat Loaf tonight actually......I'm crazy about a good re-heated meat loaf sandwich...Beer for desert!

8. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Hey Joe...no pic attached this time in the PM either...We'll get it eventually though!LOL

9. NRAJOE

Ah crap, don't know what i'm doing wrong, nice picture of a six shooter in a holster...

10. jerry

jerry Since 03-15- 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    They said something about you had to give Doglips a big kiss on his forehead to get red stars. See, I'm still sporti'n yellow ones :D

11. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 Guest

I'm going for all of you ;) Look out.:D

12. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

MarkII 22: You're still a five star recruit. Now get back to your studying. What's the subject you're working on today? Or are you in recess.(ha)
    Ox