Hey All - I'm new here!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by iWant, Oct 11, 2002.

1. iWant

iWant Guest

Hey Guys,

I'm new here, and I plan to be a long term member Let me first introduce myself to you guys.

My name is Rahul and I've been using computers ever since I was 10 years old. Back then, I'd play games, nothing special. But at age 13, I had taken apart my computer (486) and put it back together, and ever since I've had this thing for computers and technology.

Well, in grade 9, I had started building web sites. As of now I run 1 small website: //Admin Personal Ads not allowed // Admin
    Let the learning and friendships begin!

2. iWant

iWant Guest

Isn't the font size here to big :rolleyes:

3. Mick

Mick G&G Addict

Not if you go onto aftermath, I'm not real sure how to do that, but it's better.

OK gotit, if you go to forums home, you will see a little window under the logout button, click on the arrow thingy and scroll down till you find aftermath.

So are you a hunter, target shooter, pistols, rifles? Info I'm curious

Last edited: Oct 11, 2002
  4. Mick

Mick G&G Addict

OK since you are on low vision setting you have to go to usercp, then edit options, then scroll right down to the bottom of the page, you will see a window in the second last collumn thingy that's where you change it.

5. Rahul you might want to find another site to play on.

6. Mon Bathan

Mon Bathan Guest

Welcome! new member, new inputs, new learning :) Wait til you electronically meet the rest of us.

Mon

7. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Welcome, but you seem to be way off topic dude....

8. Jesse

Jesse Tradehawker LLC / www.tradehawker.com / Jn 17:17 Forum Contributor

His website seems cool enough to me... I don't know if he has anything to share other than computer info. though...

9. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Welcome Rahul...just remember, no spam, no flaming,no trolling. If your serious about being a longtime member...Glad to have ya! :right:

10. Lenny2

Lenny2 Guest

Welcome Rahul,
    Tell us a bit about your guns...if you don't mind.

11. tommy

tommy G&G Enthusiast

yea welcome Rahul. hope to see some post from you . but lets get to the point . what kinda guns you got ? what kinda guns you want?. and whitch guns do you prefer to shoot? lol.

12. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

I'm kind of thinking...spam...could be wrong though

13. Lenny2

Lenny2 Guest

14. Ok Lenny my exact thoughts.

15. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

There's some doubt if Rahul's post is for real or not.

Rahul...that's a first on this mainly WASP web site. Everyone's welcome but expect the main interest to be centered around guns.

Then as far as I'm concerned the topics could be just about anything else, including computers, depending upon the forum used.

If guns are your main interest for entering this forum then welcome.

Oxford :nod:

16. Oh come on please give me a break. We have have seen enough of this pretense for personal gain crap. If I am wrong then I will not apologize. Excuse me if I am rude. It's what I do best.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2002
  17. Chris

Chris G&G Evangelist Staff Member Forum Contributor

Welcome to the forum, but personal ads are not allowed.

18. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Ha! You go Chris! Edit time. :right:

19. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

Welcome Rahul