close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hey Arkansas! Ready or not...here I come!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Cranky-Kraut, Mar 30, 2002.

1. Ok guys. The caca has hit the fan and I am moving on April 9th to my little cabin in Marion County, Arkansas. The move comes a few months earlier than planned but Im looking forward to it all the same.

If you live in Southern Missouri, Western Tennessee, Northern Mississippi or Eastern Oklahoma and should one day be startled from your afternoon nap by an unidentified sonic boom....dont be afraid. Its just me and my Polish M44 in Marion County, Arkansas.

Any of you live near me?

Sure would be great to find another Mosin shooter in my neck-o-the-woods.

2. Bryan Williams

Bryan Williams G&G Newbie

Yup, Cranky I'm near Hot Springs in a lil hole in the road called Bismarck. You will probably be coming within 12 miles of me if you are traveling I-30 from Tx. to Little Rock. :)

3. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Gee Mr. Clinton sorry that you and Hillery could not work things out....but hay you will like Arkensaw...:)

Could move down here to FL....home of the crack heads...

4. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

I think that they should be forced to live together, in New York!

5. Bismark, Ark?.....Hmmm, well I always drive the same route from Texarkana to LR so I am sure I will pass nearby. You want me to stop on the Interstate and fire-off a few rounds from my M44 to say "Hello"? Im sure no one would mind! LOL

Dear DogLips,
    Im sure Florida is nice AND after a lifetime in East Germany.... rigged elections are nothing new to me but.... Im afraid of living anywhere that Janet Reno might become Governor. LOL

Oh my.....do Bill & Hillary still live together?...I mean, since the dog got run over?

My wife Myrtle says Im becoming an Arkansas native already.
    Burp..............hey Myrtle! Get yo bitch *** back in the kitchen and make me some pie! LOL...and when yer done feedin the critters you can rub my sweaty feet while I watch that Dukes of Hazard Marathon on TNN.

LOL....sorry guys, I lost control for a moment........