Hey Calvin...

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by NRAJOE, Oct 15, 2002.

1. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Did you ever get that Albanian SKS?

2. Calvin

Calvin G&G Evangelist

As a matter of fact, I did get it. She's a beauty. If you are gonna get one, grab it now, Joe. You won't be disappointed.
    They are really well-made. The handguard takes a few minutes to get used to, as it extends from the rear sight block to the gas port. Looks a little funky, but you'll get used to it. The bayonet is a spike (!).
    Took it out this past Sunday afternoon during my lunch hour and it ran perfectly. I was amazed at the accuracy with it. The norm was about 1-1/2" to 2" at 100 yards, and I wasn't really trying. I'm trying to get back our digital camera to take some pics of her so I can post them.
    Funny thing is my wife and I WERE looking to buy some property to build our new house on in Lebanon, but since she found out SOG is there, she has since talked about moving to ANYWHERE else. Now, what in the world is up with that???
    :rolleyes:

3. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

nice report Cal, enjoy it. Since its obvious your not going to return to Guntucky any time soon. get the house in Lebanon, tell the wife that SOG is in Lebanon Pa, might make it easier!!!:eek: :nod:

4. NRA I have been off the net for the last fews days. Nice avitar where did you get it?
    Where can I get a pistol that I never have to reload.:eek: :nod:

5. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 Guest

Hey Joe do you have any of them avatar like that only with a MkII?

6. Calvin

Calvin G&G Evangelist

Papa G, I am gonna return in 6 years, as soon as the step-son turns 16. Got a spread in Cave City waiting. Cannot wait to get back, either.
    Plus, the wife already SOG is in Lebanon, Ohio-her best friend lives 3 blocks away.

:nod:

7. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Cal, glad you enjoy it. I might just get the Yugo in excellent condition from AIM I think. Don't wanna spend $299 on a gun right now like the Albanian costs. alan, I don't remember where I got that, was cruising the net, but I do know Mark got his from my thread "This is what I look like when I talk to liberals". Its ok Mark, just send me a $20 buck finders fee and we will be all square! :D

8. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 Guest

20BUCKS YEAH RIGHT:mad: :mad: :D :D Thanks for it way;)