close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hey Klaus

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by SPOCAHP ANAR, May 10, 2002.

1. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

What in god's name is the name/calibre of that tatoo maker in your pic.

Course I don't have too much room to rant; I carry that 2.5 lbd 7 shot .357 around!

2. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

It is a Magnum Research Desert Eagle .50 AE with a 10" barrel and ATN UltraSight. It weighs about 5.5 lbs. fully loaded. It spits out a 300 gr. bullet at 1650 FPS muzzle velocity.

3. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

guess what

If you do not take them down when it is empty just throw it at them that should do the trick! Thats what a buddy said about mine.

4. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

It is also great for clubbing seals. :)

5. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Gee Klaus I never figured you for someone who would own a poodle pooper purse gun...I mean 50ae is what a 25acp +P round?..heheheh

6. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Actually, I usually carry one of my 2 shot derringers, either 9mm or .38 spl. My favorite would be my Sig P226 .40S&W.

7. Hey, Klaus, you need to try one of these on for size! I use mine to repel boarders. It's very effective. If I miss, the muzzle flash flames them!

[​IMG]

8. Jumpin Jesus!!

Between the two of you, you could repel Godzilla!!!! LOL!

A couple of nice pieces of machinery there Klaus and FALPhil!!:assult: :gangster: :full: :target: :flame: :kinky: :right: :uzi: you know, it is possible to be a little obnoixious with these smiley dudes...

"Great! Custer had a plan too!" {Harold Ramis in Stripes}