close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hey Mark

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by alan c., Aug 25, 2002.

1. Why did you bring up C vs. E? That was a past thread that everyone enjoyed. I forgot who started it.

2. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 G&G Newbie

I gess I just wanted to prove a pont if chris wants me to I can delete it.

3. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 G&G Newbie

I just deleted the the CvsE poll and the gess thread and the Anther gess thread. I ended up starting to many fights with people so I hope to thank before I post any more stuff next time.And lenny2 sorry if I afended you.

4. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Now I know what happened to the lost threads.

MarkII 22:

That explains why I couldn't find those thread titles. I've been searching all over for them.

By the way...there's no need to apologize to most of us. A lot of what we say is just kidding around with you. And don't take what we take seriously because we're just having some fun with you.

Actually, we're glad to have you posting with us.

Oxford :nod:

5. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Don't Delete a post...besides look at your post count went from 177 to 149, you will never reasch 200 before your 21 that way

6. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 G&G Newbie

7. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Sure. LOL!!!!

Just picking with ya...

8. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Hey Junior...Bud...Mark!! Any more deletes of your threads and I'm deleting you from my posts. You cost me at least two posts today.(ha) Could you send a few of your one word posts over to my account?

What exactly motivated you to hose off your threads?

9. I wasn't paying attention. When Mark deleted his posts did it affect other people.

10. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 G&G Newbie

thangs wer just geting to much like a fight in thare and I didint want to start something.

11. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 G&G Newbie

Like ell Oxo I need all the post I can get

12. Oxford's question answered my question. Yes my replies were deleted.--I am Pissed.

13. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 G&G Newbie

14. You do that again and it's wood shed time. I do not and all the fine folk on this site do not appreciate you doing that. If I speak for myself only-- then so be it. If you want to delete a reply--ok, but not a thread that someone has taking the time to respond to. Now If I misspelled anything you probably didn't notice.

15. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 G&G Newbie

I was joking you on this thread and the what I gessed hapend on the other thread.

16. What part of my post did you not understand? You owe an apology to every one. And gess--no smiley face.

17. You know Mark-- personally I don't believe you are who you say you are. My posts are too easy replying to your posts. I am putting myself on your level. Thats not good. I am probably the fool. You made me lose some posts. No more.