Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new girl here names Bonnie I live in Kali (unfortunately). not new to firearms, been around them as far back as i can remember.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Welcome bellx.....glad to see another woman join the forum!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Bell X-1? That in reference to the rocket powered aircraft Chuck Yeager used to break the sound barrier for the first time in history? If so, Awesome! If not, I have made a fool of myself again...lol Welcome to Gun and Game Bellx1! And MrsS is right, it's nice to have more ladies joining, not sayin the whole another woman thing....I'm not a woman. lol have fun!

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Welcome to G&G Bellx1. We have a nice bunch of folks here. Enjoy!

·
Registered
8,754 Posts
Welcome to the site, it's always nice to see more of us unfortunate Californians on the board.

Enjoy the boards! :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bell X-1? That in reference to the rocket powered aircraft Chuck Yeager used to break the sound barrier for the first time in history? If so, Awesome! If not, I have made a fool of myself again...lol Welcome to Gun and Game Bellx1! And MrsS is right, it's nice to have more ladies joining, not sayin the whole another woman thing....I'm not a woman. lol have fun!
yes bellx1 is in reference to the aircraft flown by Yeager. i think your the first person who got that!

·
Gun Toting Boeing Driver
19,029 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the site !

·
Premium Member
18,914 Posts
Welcome from Okieland! I'm Califgirl's other half, and as you can see from her moniker, we were residents, but escaped two years ago. Enjoy the forum, and get to know everyone, it's the best group of folks I've ever met in one place!

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
Welcome to G&G!! Glad to have you aboard! This is a good site, so jump on in and enjoy...Yeager and Bell X-1 awesome history some yung'uns and older'uns to boot, probably have failed to appreciate the significants of the feat...yet anyway..hope they look into it ...sor.r.ry about you having to contend with the kali draconian empires laws of gun ownership and procurement, but hope it works out for you.. welcome again and glad you found us... :)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and WOMEN do nothing

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Hi how you doin'?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts