Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I come from Switzerland (not Sweden).
I‘m 23 years old and for the moment I prefer to keep my name anonym :)
I served in the Swiss Military, Infantry Sgt 1st Class where I trained people on diverse weapon systems such as the FN M249 SAW light machine gun, the Panzerfaust 3, etc.
Our service rifle which we get to keep after service is the famous SG550.

I own a few weapons due to Switzerland‘s liberal gun laws and I train in my free time. Mostly CQB shooting (still got a lot to learn) and also traditional Swiss 300m (328 yards) shooting with iron sights.
My favourite rifle out of my collection (beside my SG550) is my Saiga MK103. I‘m more of an AK guy since it‘s controls are similar if not identical with the Swiss SG550.

So ya that‘s all for now. Hope to have good conversations on this forum and exchange knowledge!

·
Registered
I love any and all firearms, also love archery hunting.
350 Posts
Welcome from the Pacific Northwest, Washington state. You have a very beautiful country that I would love to come visit someday.

·
God, Guns, Glory
36,985 Posts
Welcome to G&G from Alaska.

Reactions: xOFSx

·
The outer edge of civilization
16,191 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina! There are so many great people here that you're going to enjoy joining this band of misfits 😁

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Registered
5,221 Posts
Greetings from New Yorkistan, the liberal run crotch of America...!

·
Premium Member
4,881 Posts
Welcome also from Pacific Northwest.
You'll find plenty fans of Kalashnikov's rifles here for certain. Myself included.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome from SW Ohio...besides talking firearms, you got any good recipies? Food and firearms just naturally go together. Rosti gets five gold stars and Swiss chocolate as well.:D
Thank you!
Sadly I gotta disappoint you I leave the cooking stuff to my gf :D She‘ll teach me a few things tho. In exchange she wants me to teach her shooting; Wish me luck!

·
Registered
12,541 Posts
Thank you!
Sadly I gotta disappoint you I leave the cooking stuff to my gf :D She‘ll teach me a few things tho. In exchange she wants me to teach her shooting; Wish me luck!
Take your time and use plenty of patience. Much like she will probably do with trying to teach you cooking. :);)

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma, often called the heartland, but actually the center land of the free world. As to cooking, nothing much to know,, if it is normal food, just fry it in bacon grease, if it is naturally bad to the taste like most duck, goose, pecarry, or any of the hawk, owl and eagle groups, or any of the cats, just wrap the whole bite size portion in bacon, then cook it... All a man needs to know. Those tidbits of information are called truisms here in the west.

·
Registered
12,541 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma, often called the heartland, but actually the center land of the free world. As to cooking, nothing much to know,, if it is normal food, just fry it in bacon grease, if it is naturally bad to the taste like most duck, goose, pecarry, or any of the hawk, owl and eagle groups, or any of the cats, just wrap the whole bite size portion in bacon, then cook it... All a man needs to know. Those tidbits of information are called truisms here in the west.
Words of wisdom from the man kingdom

1 - 20 of 21 Posts