Hi Guys, new member

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Kenneth R Engelbach, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm originally from the west coast, but have made a home of the east coast for the past 40 years, but a part of misses out west.

2. Thanks for the warm welcome, I visited Cheyenne Wyoming when I was stationed in Denver, just loved the wide open area. I look forward to being a part of the G & G community.

3. rando

rando G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Maryland
    I am in Balto. County on the Bay. Grew up on the water in a small place called Watersedge. My favorite part of Maryland is the western Md. counties. I used to hunt in Frederick but also in Garrett county near Kempton, Red House, Friendsville, Fairfax Stone area, Selby'sport and also in WV close to there. Hunted there for years and also trout fishing a lot. What town are you near?

4. Thanks for the warm welcome, spent some time in San Antonio while in the Air Force, just loved it! I look forward to being a part of the G & G community.

5. I'm just outside of Cumberland, in Allegany county. You drove right through my stomping grounds on your way to Friendsville!

rando likes this.
  6. rando

Maryland
    I always stop at La Vale to eat. Its a quick exit to get off of 68 and get food at a few different places. I also bear hunted on a few farms on three different occasions. Got picked in the lottery hunt. I like the mountains and that is why I like it out there. Nice and peaceful

7. Thanks for the warm welcome, I stayed in Ann Arbor for a week about 15 years ago, loved it! I'm glad to be a member of the G & G community.

8. My sentiments exactly, I'm a union pipefitter, not a lot of work around home, I've always had to travel, but just couldn't bring myself to leave the area.

rando likes this.
  9. Thanks for the warm welcome!

ChaZam likes this.
  10. Hi, thanks for the warm welcome! What a beautiful state you are from, definitely on my bucket list to visit when I retire.

jerry and Mindy up North like this.
  11. rando

Maryland
    I hear Ya. I am a Master HVACR mechanic. Only reason I stay here is for work. After retirement I plan on heading west a bit myself.

12. Jim Bridger

Jim Bridger G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Well I am 450 miles West of Ole Cheyenne. Hope you enjoy your time here.:)

13. EWY270

EWY270 G&G Enthusiast

Welcome from Illinois

14. jerry

jerry Since 03-15- 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    Another welcome from the pit of the prairie

Sent from my iPhone using Gun and Game

15. BigEd63

BigEd63 G&G Evangelist

Arkansas
    Welcome from Arkansas!

16. Ron The Legend

Ron The Legend G&G Evangelist

Colorado
    Welcome from Colorado. This site sometimes gets really addictive. LOL

17. Junction15

Junction15 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Welcome from central Maine

18. OneShotKill

OneShotKill G&G Evangelist

Oklahoma
    You know the difference in Old Mobeetie and New Mobeetie? Only folks in the panhandle might know.

Gun Junkie likes this.
  19. rondog

rondog G&G Evangelist

Welcome from Colorado!

What is this "very rare military revolver", if I may ask?

20. Coach

Coach G&G Evangelist

NYS
    French or Dutch side?