close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hi Mark,

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by oneastrix, Aug 26, 2002.

1. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Hi Mark, it's your friend oneastrix here. Just curious. Have y'all started school in Kansas yet. I noticed that you were posting around one o'clock this afternoon. Not an accusation by anymeans, just curious as to when Kansas starts school?

2. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

oneastrix: Tongy (Tonganoxie), Kansas School District, MarkII 22's school, doesn't have their calander posted yet. They have an interesting home page but most sites aren't activated yet.

Mainly, I was trying to determine if their fall school term had started yet. Couldn't find out from their web site yet.
    Oxford;)

3. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 G&G Newbie

you might as well geve up Oxford I'm home schooled

4. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

God dude, that's obviously not working out for you! "Hooked on phonics" was just a term used to sell a product. But I have to admit, you type in almost perfect phonics. Tell your folks that you would benefit from a good spelling course.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2002
  5. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Spelling Lesson #2 for MarkII 22

MarkII 22:

Lesson #2 in spelling:

In your newly created "spelling" workbook write the word "give" for your incorrectly spelled word "geve".

For Lesson #1 switch forums to "Humor" under the thread regarding Ford Cars...You might learn something if you'll stay in my spelling class long enough.

Even using a little punctuation on your posts would be worthwhile to do, too. I'm sure your home school teacher would be proud of you if you would work on learning the correct spelling of words like cat, dog, I, it, etc.(ha)

You should even take an advanced course in punctuation when you get those words figured out. (ha)

Oxford:D :nod:

P.S. You'll get to evaluate my course in spelling when you pass my final exam. It's a tough exam, though, and you'll need to study hard on those big words.

6. Mark I am sure your parents are fine people, but they are wasting their time.

7. Any threads that you start are taboo.--Look it up.

8. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 G&G Newbie

yeh alan I know what taboo meens.

9. MEANS MEANS MEANS. OK MEENS> YOU ARE COREct

10. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Next lesson:

MarkII 22..."meens" you've been lazy and didn't look up the spelling of that word.

Go get your dictionary and report back to your spelling teacher. Otherwise you've got to write cat, dog, pig, spot 200 times on your next post.

Did you understand my instructions? Hope so because you're failing my course. Right bud... you're at the bottom of my class roster.

Oxford:) :nod:

11. Man this dude is pleying uss fore idiets???

12. Mark I don't no hoo yu ar or wht yu ar butt you nead help.

13. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 G&G Newbie

sorry I know it's means now. alan are you jokeing or what. This count on the check back Oxford?

14. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

MarkII 22:

"Jokeing"...You just blew it once more. Wrong spelling again.

You're denser than I thought or you're too lazy to look up words before you post. Which is it?
    Oxford:mad:

15. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 G&G Newbie

sorry I'iv got the Dictionary sitting by the PC. and it's joking

16. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Mark II 22: What are you doing with it? Sitting on it to be tall enough to reach the keyboard.

You're supposed to look up every word you're about to post before sending it. Quit being so stupid about learning how to spell cat, dog, it and I.

Oxford:nod: :mad:

17. Mark you are sure increasing my posts. Thanks.

18. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 G&G Newbie

You'rwelcome alan AND IT TOOK ME TEN MINUTE"S TO WRITE A POST ON THE HUMER FORUM OXFORD