Hi-Point Triger JOB??????

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Mar 16, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips Guest

I keep seeing were people have improved the triger on the HI-point carbine....how do you do this? thanks.

2. DUCTTAPE

DUCTTAPE Guest

Contact the company,they are in FLA. also . Ask to speak with the gunsmith,he was very helpfull when I called .
    I'm sorry that I can't give you the # but I've missplaced alot of my notes since we started re-decorating the house.
    Do a word search and you'll find them. Good luck.

3. Klaus

Klaus Guest

Sounds like DUCTTAPE is actually Red Green!

4. DUCTTAPE

DUCTTAPE Guest

:D You'll never know KLAUS, how close you are in that remark. By the way ,is your fist name SANTA ? If so I got a bone to pick with you about getting jipted this past year . Where are the bunji cords and zip-ties that I asked for ?
    How am I to fix anything without the propper "TOOLS" ? :mad: :D

5. Khym

Khym Guest

OT but, Ducttape, did you ever see the cartoon of the couple in their pickup truck? She's looking at the dash and saying to him:
    "The check duct tape light has come on."

6. Klaus

Klaus Guest

Actually, my first name is Klaus. I will not tell you my last name because someone will make fun of it. If you look at my email addy, you can figure it out, though.

7. Doglips

Doglips Guest

Made a few calls and sent some e-mail but was told that a Lic Gunsmith would have to make any adjustments....Legealize for Doglips with a 2 pound trigger would get us sued....oh welll...gess I could break out the Dremial tool and play...

8. DUCTTAPE

DUCTTAPE Guest

It's about time I saw some of your :D faces around here . I stoped hanging out here because I never saw anything really change . Well I guess that is all about to change:p .

cute joke ,my wife says that it sounds like my 79 BRONCO 4X4.

It's always a pleasure to hear what you have to say KLAUSE; just remember,"Dont let the MORONS (used for lack of proper noun) get ya down ".