Hi-Point Triger JOB??????

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Mar 16, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

I keep seeing were people have improved the triger on the HI-point carbine....how do you do this? thanks.

2. Contact the company,they are in FLA. also . Ask to speak with the gunsmith,he was very helpfull when I called .
    I'm sorry that I can't give you the # but I've missplaced alot of my notes since we started re-decorating the house.
    Do a word search and you'll find them. Good luck.

3. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Sounds like DUCTTAPE is actually Red Green!

4. :D You'll never know KLAUS, how close you are in that remark. By the way ,is your fist name SANTA ? If so I got a bone to pick with you about getting jipted this past year . Where are the bunji cords and zip-ties that I asked for ?
    How am I to fix anything without the propper "TOOLS" ? :mad: :D

5. Khym

Khym G&G Newbie

OT but, Ducttape, did you ever see the cartoon of the couple in their pickup truck? She's looking at the dash and saying to him:
    "The check duct tape light has come on."

6. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Actually, my first name is Klaus. I will not tell you my last name because someone will make fun of it. If you look at my email addy, you can figure it out, though.

7. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Made a few calls and sent some e-mail but was told that a Lic Gunsmith would have to make any adjustments....Legealize for Doglips with a 2 pound trigger would get us sued....oh welll...gess I could break out the Dremial tool and play...

8. It's about time I saw some of your :D faces around here . I stoped hanging out here because I never saw anything really change . Well I guess that is all about to change:p .

cute joke ,my wife says that it sounds like my 79 BRONCO 4X4.

It's always a pleasure to hear what you have to say KLAUSE; just remember,"Dont let the MORONS (used for lack of proper noun) get ya down ".