close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

High Standard Sport King .22

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Zoshchenko, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Zoshchenko

Zoshchenko G&G Newbie

Hello. I've searched all over the Internet and can't find much information on my vintage High Standard Sport King .22 semi-auto pistol. I think it is the model 103 made around 1977. It still works great but I have a couple of issues with which I would really appreciate some help.

1. What is the best product to lubricate the slide? It doesn't move as easily as it should and causes the pistol to frequently jam.

2. How do I remove the bolt assembly for a thorough cleaning. The slide is easy to remove, but I can't figure out how to remove the bolt, spring and firing pin to give it a really good cleaning.

Thanks very much for the help.

2. Steve S

Steve S G&G Newbie

Real easy answers!
    You HAVE to go to www.rimfirecentral.com and just scroll down to the High Standard forum--you'll get most of what you need there, A guy called Jaybar can help you out with repairs and tuneups

Then or first maybe, go to John Stimson's site (he is THE guru of HS) at www.histandardinfo/

He has a forum plus all kinds of info on his survivors list, etc. BTW--John is "SGVictor" at the RFC forum

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted