Hillary may get V.P. offer

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Mad Hatter, May 23, 2008.

1. Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter G&G Newbie

Just showed on CNN that the Obama camp may offer Hillary the VP spot.
    If she accepted, that would be a hard ticket for McCain to beat and bad news for us !!

2. TexasT

TexasT Devil's Advocate >:) Forum Contributor Forum Contributor

Noooooooooo! I don't want Hillary in any of the slots.

3. Of course anything is possible, and politics does make strange bedfellows but if that happens [God forbid] Obahama best watch his back and sleep with both eyes open, hire a taster for his food and drink, check under his toilet seat, watch for posonsis snakes in his mailbox etc.etc.

4. I still look for hitlery to be on top with obama in second place.
    And yes, they WILL win if both of them are in it together.
    And WHO is McCain going to pick for VP? That will have a lot to do with who wins. I hope not Mitt.

5. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

I told y'all.............

Been thinking this is the shim sham, and they might be in cahoots.......

What a nightmare team.......

At least o will be distracted from his anti-gun ways by always having to check 6 due to hillary being the veep.

6. Ya, but he might think that by taking all the guns, he could protect himself from her.

7. I sure hope the nightmare ticket of Obama & Hillary doesn't become a reality. And I will be doing everything I can to make sure it doesn't happen. I don't think a ultra-liberal ticket like that has a chance. And I think Hillary has to much pride to take the back seat to anyone.

Last edited: May 23, 2008
  8. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Hillary IS the poisonous snake - he'd be better kissing a Cobra.

She won't want to 'share' power. He wouldn't last the first year.

9. texnmidwest

texnmidwest Sir Loin of Beef Forum Contributor

If she takes the VP spot then if they win and he survives she would not have a chance at the oval office for at least another 8 years. I don't think she would take it if she was second slot.

10. AKHunter

AKHunter G&G Newbie

As horribly frightening as that possibility is, think about how much good it could do for politics if they lose. It may wake up just enough people in at least one party to realize that all this pandering doesn't work any longer, after all, isn't this the ultimate ticket fro them Dems ?

I would be thrilled to see them lose so that some party or person will step up and present a worthwhile, for the people candidate, the next go round.

I know. I know. In my dreams.

11. Mooseman684

Mooseman684 G&G Newbie

After her statement today about Obama being Assassinated, I don't think she will get anything except grief...LOL

12. TXplt

Whaaaaattttt moose ?

13. Mooseman684

Mooseman684 G&G Newbie

Just came over the News...Hillary shot her mouth off!!!

14. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

I don't think her ego will allow her to settle for VP. IMHO.

15. JOEGUN94

JOEGUN94 G&G Addict

will canada take me as a political refugee, if hillary wins?

16. TXplt

Just saw the story on Fox website.....oops !

Her and Maxine seem to be having trouble reigning in their subconscious.

I'd be shivering a bit if she was talking about me -- stuff like this coming from a klinton isn't a good thing !

Maybe she is done now.

Last edited: May 23, 2008
  17. Sooner Shooter

Sooner Shooter G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

If you get Hilary you get Bill and I just can't see the three of them in there. I think Obama would be intimidated.

18. Yep, she done stepped in a big fresh cow patty, out of the heart the mouth speaks.
    That's how they have gotten to where they are, by murder and selling drugs and defense secrets to the Chinese.