close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hillary's Home Security Plan (Her own home)

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Oxford, Aug 2, 2002.

1. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

This information has been available for a while but it't worth re-reading. I'm still p.o.'d.

Oxford

----------------------

Hillary Rodham Clinton, as a New York Senator, now comes under this fancy
    Congressional Retirement and Staffing Plan. Which means that even if she
    never gets reelected she STILL receives her Congressional salary until she
    dies. If Bill outlives her, he then inherits said salary until he dies. He is already
    getting his Presidential salary until he dies. If Hillary outlives him, she inherits
    that. Guess who pays it? WE DO!

It's common knowledge that, in order for her to establish NY State residency,
    they purchased a million+ dollar house in upscale Chappaqua, NY. Makes sense.
    They are entitled to Secret Service protection for life. Still makes sense. Here
    is where it becomes interesting. The mortgage payments hover about $10,000
    per month. BUT, an extra residency had to be built within the acreage in order
    to house the Secret Service agents.

The Clintons charge the Secret Service $10,000 monthly rent for the use of
    said Secret service residence and that rent is just about equal to their mortgage
    payment, meaning that we, the tax payers, are paying the Clinton's salaries,
    mortgage, their transportation, their safety and security, as well as their 12 man
    staff, and it's all perfectly legal.

And she wants to run for president.
    :mad: :mad: :assult: :fuss:

2. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

I say we sell the clintons and Calf on e-bay...make it a package deal....or we could trade with mexaco...say one bottle of tequila for each pound of BS they produce....

3. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    Huh, guess we have our own roylaty in this country afterall.

4. it's Scum like this that makes me think we need a stalinistic purge of some people in this country.

-Jesse